Parking Lot 'Pimpin'

ghost69

What a bafoon......The next bus would have come by 15 minutes later. LMAO...

not here. i remember when i took the bus long ago, they could be 30-45 mins. who knows now.

but i wasn't chillin at the bus trying to pick up girls that drive by waving my arms around thinking i'm the cream of the crop.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, I had these kinds of men always hittin' on me at the mall, and even in the local grocery stores! they say stuff like, "hey mommie, yous lookin hot! Taadow!! lemme get dem digits, a'ight?"

They have their shade on thinkin' they are just so hot, it's ludacris! Then you see them getting on their bikes or hopping in the passenger side of their friend's car. It's pathetic, lol.

and this doesn't have to just be the bus stop you guys. they hang out in front of the movie theaters, mall entrances, etc.

they are talking to their boys in person or on their cellphones all 'maaaaan, i tapped that. i got with that one girl. shoot dog.' 'i talked this one honey. i'm totally hittin that later.' what they really saying, 'i think she hot, i hope my momz drops me off over there later or i can borrow the car.' lol

yeah, I had these kinds of men always hittin' on me at the mall, and even in the local grocery stores! they say stuff like, "hey mommie, yous lookin hot! Taadow!! lemme get dem digits, a'ight?"

They have their shade on thinkin' they are just so hot, it's ludacris! Then you see them getting on their bikes or hopping in the passenger side of their friend's car. It's pathetic, lol.

bingo. finally a girl that goes through this daily i guess. i have a few exs that say they hate this when they go shopping.

Theres this catholic school like 10 minutes away from house and the students have to wear uniforms. You know the high socks with the mini mini skirt etc. Now down the street (1 minute walk) there a 7-11 and everyone from the school chills there. Guys like the ones you described always hang around there and try to pick these little 16 year olds. I remember this one time I cam out of the 7-11 and there was this BLK 2000 body style Nissan Maxima with this huge rims and there were these two guys in the car trying to pick these 3 girls. These guys were like 20+ and the girls were like 16 and they actually picked them up.

These guys were parked righ behind me. They saw me looking at their rims and car and they started yelling at me with all these comments about there car and that I wish I could afford something like that. At that point I just pulled out me remote starter, started my truck, it was a good day and I had the windows down and blasting the music, my truck started thumping and I got in the truck reved the engine up a whole lot, made a lot of noise and then did a burnout in there faces and drove off. It was jokes, the look on there faces.

say huh? lol

yeah you see in a relationship communication is important and its hard enough to speak to someone who speaks perfect english... but when i can't make out the words that are coming out of a persons mouth then that just gets treacherous!

Not if hes waiting for the 212 down La Brea. LOL!

And probably nobody here but you and I know that the hell that means......

I'm dying.......LMAO

Maybe he should have been on Santa Monica Bl.....He could have got the 4 or the 704.....Every 5 mins.. hahahaha

Sorry folks......It's a Los Angeles, no car having metro thing between me and Lionel.....

It's insanely funny when a pimp tries to talk super fast and sound fly at the same time and their words run together in a long whispery sentence like: (brace yourself)

"heybabygirlIsawyouathecornerlookinhotandsexyandisaidtomyself"igottagetthisgirlsnumber"socanwechill?" lol

um, i can totally one-up you guys here. i'm a 24 year old substitute teacher working in an urban school district and the pimpin' high schoolers hit on me! i just love it when some 16 year old kid tries to put the moves on me. bleh.

i had an art class i was teaching about 2 years ago and this kid was complaining about not wanting to paint- he didn't want any on his pristine knee-length white t-shirt. i asked him how much it cost and he said "$50"!!!! wow, dude, my entire outfit, including shoes, couldn't have cost more than $15... a plain white shirt, mind you. i don't know, i think their values are askew a bit. they think they're sweet...

although, what can i say?.... a guy in what is practically a dress- i'm glad some doofus thinks it's cool! it is pretty amusing.

HAHAHAHAHAh lmfao!!! Im sorry I suck at pimp juicin it. I love to mock it though. I always wonder the mental capacity of the girls who fall for these lames.

LOL Lionel, i think it is a GOOD thing that you suck at pimp juicin' it. LOL I can't imagine that is a very impressive addition to one's life resume.

Ah sheesh the Pro Club baptism dress fad. Sooooo glad thats over, at least in my region. Its funny how its cool to dress like a clown sometimes. Lets go buy shiny shoes and wear our hats half hanging off of our heads. And then call everyone "Playboy" to sound cool. I can go on for days about these types.

Archived