I'm so tired of guys just wanting sex from me!!

HotCoko

I seriously give up on trying to find that handsome young gentleman that will treat me with respect or love me because it obviously isn't happening. I always seem to meet guys that just want to sleep with me and if I'm not interested, they drop me like yesterday's trash. It sorta makes me feel bad like is that all I'm good for?

I've been talking with this guy for awhile on myspace and he seemed really cool. He said he was really liking me a lot. We've spent 3 months on the phone talking and I just thought he was such a sweet guy. So today we meet at a local mall and we laugh,talk have fun etc etc. He asks if we could go back to his place and I agreed not thinking about it. Dumb of me to do that I know. So we're watching tv and he's all on me trying to kiss me. I told him that I really wasn't into kissing. He's still forcing himself on me and I told him to stop. He basically told me to get out b*tch! I slapped him and I left and took the bus home!

I'm just so frustrated with meeting creeps time and time again. Last guy straight up told me he wasn't attracted to me which hurted my self esteem. He basically dumped me, he changed his number,deleted his myspace page. It's making me bitter towards the opposite sex in general but I'm trying really hard to not let it turn me into a nagging old woman.

I'll try but it's hard! I was really taking a liking to this guy and I thought he was sweet. Sigh.. back to the drawing board yet again. I guess I'm not worthy of being with someone

That's not true. We are all worthy to find someone and have an SO. It just takes time and a few bad apples. Maybe changing the venue of HOW you go about meeting someone might help.

That's not true. We are all worthy to find someone and have an SO. It just takes time and a few bad apples. Maybe changing the venue of HOW you go about meeting someone might help.

You're right because it seems like all the guys I meet off the net want sex. Yet it's funny, it seems like there's no guy interested in me outside of the net. Like people always hit me up on myspace but in reality, no guy ever seems interested or approaches me. Makes me feel unattractive. I'm constantly looking around and I see girls dating and having fun with the perfect guy. It makes me jealous because love can't happen for me like that it seems!

I would stop the typing and talking - just a few emails back and forth and then meet at a public place. You build up these images of these men based on typing and talking and that gives you a false sense of security that you can go to this stranger's house. You are so lucky you weren't raped. I am sorry he assaulted you.

And you might consider dating web sites and limiting your emails to those men who at least say they are looking for a serious relationship.

And please stop going to men's homes the first time you meet.

I would stop the typing and talking - just a few emails back and forth and then meet at a public place. You build up these images of these men based on typing and talking and that gives you a false sense of security that you can go to this stranger's house. You are so lucky you weren't raped. I am sorry he assaulted you.

And you might consider dating web sites and limiting your emails to those men who at least say they are looking for a serious relationship.

And please stop going to men's homes the first time you meet.

I'm going to stop talking to guys on the internet period!! I've been down this road too many times meeting guys that are losers. Today was the final straw for me. It's like now, I just hate men! It's like I feel like all men are dogs and I know it's not true but I'm feeling that way because of things I see or what have been done to me! I see men degrade women in music videos, out in the street and it may not be me being disrespected, but I see it.

I knew going back to the guy's house was bad and I knew it deep down. Yet for some odd reason I felt like going there. It's like I knew what he was getting at when he mentioned it, but I didn't want to believe it. Apart of me actually wanted to believe that we were just going to just sit there and watch tv. Sounds crazy I know. I thought at least talking with these men online or on the phone would help determine if they were good or not but that was a foolish mistake.

Yet I'm still angered over the fact that he had the nerve to force himself on me and call me a b*tch. It makes me feel so low and like dirt. Kicking me out of his apartment, having to walk 3 miles to the nearest bus stop. I just give up, I'm numb,bitter and hurt and I'm just at the point that I don't care anymore about finding anyone. Yet I just feel my life is so empty and boring without sharing it with someone special.

It sounds like you need to look at your role here. Why you interact with men who "hit on you" on myspace, why you put yourself in dangerous situations, why you choose to focus on the negative and generalize from people who act like jerks about "all men."

Dating web sites, where you select profiles describing men with serious intentions, where you meet in a public place and carry yourself with respect and like a lady, where you decline to see the person at all if there are any sexual remarks before you meet, or on the first date, etc. - that may help.

It's easier to choose the "all men are jerks" route and focus on the music industry. It's safer. but then you miss out on some lovely experiences.

I met over 100 men in person through the internet. I declined to meet many men because in the first e-mail or phone call they were inappropriate or disrespectful. The ones I met - i would say maybe two or three acted disrespectful in a sexual way on the first date (in public - I mean what they said). A few others were obnoxious. The rest were perfectly pleasant people.

As for the guy who wasn't attracted to you, did you date him for awhile?? could you elaborate more on that?

Well we were talking on a dating website for awhile and I uploaded photos of myself on there. To make a long story short, when it was time for us to meet, he was disgusted because he claims I look better in the photos than I did in person which today still makes me feel bad He just flat out told me he didn't find me attractive and that he didn't want to bother talking to me anymore. That still hurts thinking about that incident...

I met over 100 men in person through the internet. I declined to meet many men because in the first e-mail or phone call they were inappropriate or disrespectful. The ones I met - i would say maybe two or three acted disrespectful in a sexual way on the first date (in public - I mean what they said). A few others were obnoxious. The rest were perfectly pleasant people.

See this is what kills me! They actually start off as decent people, very polite and respectful and that's why I talk to them. They talk about how they're ready to settle down and meet the perfect lady just to make me fall into the trap and that's where they always get me. I can't even tell when a man is sincere about their feelings because they're so good at covering who they really are. Sorta makes me scared to waste my time believing what a REAL HONEST guy would say because I wouldn't know if it's just lies or not.

Meeting people on the net in general is a bad idea.

You, and the other person both get wrapped in this person who YOU create in your head, based on what they have said in conversations. All around its a bad situation because most men on the net are horny, because they have relegated to the net. And most women are looking for that same guy you are looking for.

As for just wanting sex....most of us just want that anyways, then we meet someone who we like and feel is worth our time and effort. Just how it is.

There are good guys out there. Honestly. Keep your chin up!

That might not be the ideal position.

OP, you need to take things slower with these guys that you meet online. Don't rush the first meeting until you get a better feel for where he is coming from and don't go back to his place. In fact, him suggesting you go back there is a huge red flag in of itself.

You're right because it seems like all the guys I meet off the net want sex. Yet it's funny, it seems like there's no guy interested in me outside of the net. Like people always hit me up on myspace but in reality, no guy ever seems interested or approaches me. Makes me feel unattractive. I'm constantly looking around and I see girls dating and having fun with the perfect guy. It makes me jealous because love can't happen for me like that it seems!

Perfect guy?! Yeah.. right.. thats like saying the "perfect horse" there is no such thing.

Archived