The guy who gets the most rejection = the most numbers?

RedPenguin

I'm a tad bit curious about something.

Ever since High School and now college, I've been getting plenty of rejection.

Most of it in High School. That's where I had it harsh as hell, like women saying get the hell away from me and don't look at me. Plus many other lines like that.

Is it true that since a guy like me gets this much rejection that eventually I will be "in the women" so to speak?

I'm always being told that at my age group, I will face much rejection but eventually I will almost be flooded with women since I am a good respectable guy.

Is any of what I'm told true or could I still end up with rejection out of my a-hole to the rest of my life? LoL.

I'm just a tad curious about the truth of these statements since many have told me this. That would be weird to be rejected all your life, wouldn't it?

I'm always being told that at my age group, I will face much rejection but eventually I will almost be flooded with women since I am a good respectable guy.

You have to understand that people saying this want to make you feel better. Reality is - there is no guarantees that you will ever get a girl. None. Zero. If you're doing something wrong and you keep doing it, results will be the same and only thing you will be flooded with is rejection after rejection.

I'm not saying this to make you feel bad, I just hate when people are talking BS. You need to find out what is wrong with your approach and fix it and you'll be able to get a girl in your age-range no matter what the number is. Good luck.

Agreed. No guarantees in life.

That said, I do think there's wisdom to the idea that high school is not the real world. link removed, if you think about it. And popular girls wouldn't be caught dead going "below their ranks" in terms of the social structure of the school.

Can I ask, what do you usually do when you like a girl?

RP. Sometimes you worry too much.

Your young.

The lines they give you that "you will get much rejection at this age" is just like the line you will meet the ONE and get married". Only time tells.

They say it cause eventually it happens and they know the last thing you need at a moment when you have been rejected is to be made feel even more low. So they lift your spirits with a positive outlook. I think there's nothing wrong with it. You just need to worry less whether or not you have tons of girls after you, even though I can imagine it's not easy at your age. Just concentrate on YOU, and having fun in life, and the whole girl things eventually falls into place. (Or maybe that's just another line I fed, but I personally believe it since I have seen it happen in most cases.)

The more rejection you get, the more you will grow accustomed to it, the less fear you will have of it, and the more confidence you will build. Most guys I know are so afraid of rejection that they will not even try. Most women roll their eyes at that [ladies please stop me if i'm wrong] - But if you can let rejection roll off your back... thats something that most guys can't do.

I've had my fair share of harsh rejection, but "get the hell away from me" sounds like you need to work on your personality and your conversation skills.

Dating is and will always be a numbers game, the more effort you put into getting girls numbers the more numbers you are going to get. Perhaps you what you need to do is increase your effectiveness with women because that is going to be the only that you are going to ever have a lot of women around at once.

There are no guarantees you will be "flooded wtih women" one day.

What will likely happen tho RP is that the older you get the more you are going to be on the road to finding a real sweetheart who loves you for who you are.

I know being "flooded with girls" seems like heaven to you right now but hopefully as you get older just finding that one woman who makes your heart go pitter patter who adores you back will be more than enough.

Hang in there kiddo. My son was shy around girls and had problems approaching them. He is not shy at all until he is around a woman he liked then he wouldn't know WAHT to say. He is your age and found someone who he really really adores. They seem to be getting along very well. So just hang in there.

It will happen RP. I think you want it to happen so bad it might even make you look desparate. Try to relax a little hon.

Rejection WILL afford you experience and over time you will learn from mistakes and get better at it. Guys who fear rejection never really get too good at approaching women from lack of experience. Rejection won't make the women come in droves one day but there is more success in numbers most of the time so eventually you will approach that one girl who doesn't tell you to get lost.

I admire your tenacity. You try harder than any young guy i've ever seen!

Rejection (failure) its all in how you see it. Ive been rejected many times, but ive also had a lot of success.

The next time a girl tells you to "get the hell away"... laugh! chuckle at it. And maybe make a comment like "my god, arn't you charming!?" Fire back, think of a few comebacks. Have a better answer... no matter what she says, there is always a better answer. Be powerful and don't let it get to you.

This is a very quick and direct way of establishing Dominance

I find it fun, if a girl tells me something like "who the hell asked you anyway?" 95% of the time, i will always have a better comeback. The more you practice at this, the better you'll get and the more fun it will be! Dont be insulting, but you could say in reply to the above... "Well actually your mum asked me to approach you... cos she said you need a lot of help"

If you are able to out wit some1 who is bullying you, they will stop. If you punch some1 who is trying to be physical against you, and you knock him down, he'll never come back. (Okay thats an extreme example...lol) No im not saying go around punching women either lol. The point is true.

What is your approach at the moment? It could be that you are doing something silly in your approach that can be easily fixed. If you would like a bit of help, give me a pm and ill see wat i can do for u.

I see what you all mean.

Why do young girls just flat out ignore you though?

I can't believe how many young girls that I've tried to talk to, sometimes not even hitting on, and I still get ignored.

What's with young girls, that they just flat out ignore a guy, even if he's not even trying to hit on her?

Even if he is, why ignore him?

That just sounds mean and vicious to me.

I had a girl, I just looked at, was being friendly and smiled at her, and she gave me a dirty look.

Why do young women either give me dirty looks or just flat out ignore me?

Do they feel they are all just better then me or something?

I'm just sick of this stuff, I had it ever since middle school, and I only wish that it could stop.

I see what you all mean.

I can't believe how many young girls that I've tried to talk to, sometimes not even hitting on, and I still get ignored.

What's with young girls, that they just flat out ignore a guy, even if he's not even trying to hit on her?

Even if he is, why ignore him?

That just sounds mean and vicious to me.

I had a girl, I just looked at, was being friendly and smiled at her, and she gave me a dirty look.

Why do young women either give me dirty looks or just flat out ignore me?

Do they feel they are all just better then me or something?

I'm just sick of this stuff, I had it ever since middle school, and I only wish that it could stop.

RP the girls you seem to be attracted to sound like little paris hilton wannabes. I have to ask - are you only trying to approach the ones that tend to be little yuppy girls? The ones who come from a little bit of money and think they are so great?

I think you are mingling in the wrong crowd. I know most boys your age like the popular girls, but most of the girls in that group are pretty self centered. Not all but much of the time they are spoiled and wouldn't be caught dead talking to people they felt were out of their league.

Go for the shy girls man, they are not as mean usually. Approach the girl who is quiet and spends some of her time alone. When you approach some of these bratty ones in their little cliques they think they own the world. Spoiled and little substance.

I would give my son this same advice RP. I'd tell him to not waste his time with the little princesses.

Yeah, my problem is that these girls seem so "nice" to begin with and sometimes they will say stuff like they are so easily to get along with and all that kinds of stuff, and then boom, I get this ignoring s***.

This is from actual college girls, not high school girls now.

I like girls like the librarian at my one campus. She may be mainly nice for her job, but hell, at least she's nice enough to smile at me in the hall, and not give me dirty looks or something.

You mean to tell me that even in college, girls are not mature? That's stupid in my opinion. I mean do they ever act normal?

I can't stand when girls act so nice to everyone else but act like I'm * * * * .

Who just gives a guy a dirty look just because he looked at you? I mean I don't look at women like a dirty old man or something or a pervert.

LOL I actually agree with Boo.

Not about dominance, but about being level no matter what a girl throws at you.

Some people require a "firm hand"...haha.

People can be vicious, smell blood and they will use it as an excuse to write you off quickly or to treat you like dirt.

It's win - win when you don't give it so much weight.

I think it's probably a lot to do with age, and your experience (hs, college). That's one culture - not all, and certainly not my favorite!

On another note; some of these people sound not even worth your time! Being all snotty and mean ...move on, and forget them. Sometimes you gotta know when to walk away and stop trying too.

Yes, the last poster is completely right on knowing when to stop.

At least I'm building my ego and confidence by trying to for all of these girls.

If they wish to ignore me and/or be idiots about it, when I just try to talk to them, then oh well, screw them.

They don't seem like people that I would want to hang out. Not for myself nor for my friends.

I don't know why I keep running in to so many, but, I just know that I do.

Is it possible to sometimes just be a magnet and just find nothing but annoying losers?

I mean, it's like at least 10 out of 15 girls that I see, either give me dirty looks or don't have interest and just feel like ignoring me.

Yet, the other 4-5, normally, will find me awesome and really like me, at least as a friend, because they are often already taken.

It's funny how by so many, I'm nobody worth giving a chance, yet at the same time, I'm loved and adored by many other people. LoL.

Good question. Well think about it like this... Imagine yourself as an attractive women (This you weren't expecting!) Now, you're a hot.. (smokin hot babe!) and in a club. How many guys do you think have approached her that night? 2 / 3? Try 20. She has to blow you off! She has to ignore you just to cope with the amount of guys she is dealing with!!

You know those nature channels, where the bug gives off a feremone and all the other insect bugs just leap and attach themselves!? Thats what it would look like, if she didnt blow off most of the guys she meets.

These sorts of girls can have any sausage any time they want. Sausages are always open for them 24/7, and if you go to a club with a little less sausage, you are less likely to get blown off. lol

Its not about you, it never was.

How do I get their attention? Thats the million dollar question. Firstly, you could talk to more friendly and more approachable girls. But if you are set on meeting these stuck up girls, then you are going to have to say something other than "hey how are you today? Try out these 2 things, see if they work for u.

as you make eye contact with a girl... stick your tongue out at her.

And another 1 i heard the other day, "Whatup fool!"

By the way, these things wont get you laid lmao! But hopefully you will get a lot of favoured responses and ull see that you need to do something different and exciting!

pay attention to your body language as well. All needy body language is a big NO.

I don't think I want a girl who just gets guys and guys and guys. I don't want a * * * * * or someone who I can't trust to be with just me.

Not saying all girls that get a lot of guys like that are like that, but there is defiantly a bigger chance there.

Also, it's not just hot girls that do it to me, often it's also the average looking girls that do the same s***. So who knows.

Young women are rarely cool, calm, and confident. Most.

Even the ones who have guys on them all the time - a whole lot of them are scared terrified trembling at the thought of 'rejection' from a guy, they wonder if their thighs are too fat or if their stomach looks too big in the shirt they are wearing, if the guy is only wanting one thing, on and on and on...

seriously, it is so ridiculous and if you could be in that headspace and in their shoes for a while...you'd never again take a 'rejection' seriously.

You're doing good.

And I suggest not going for the ones that make you slay the dragon just to get them, while they bash your ankles as you try! lol. You know what I'm saying...

Like i said, you need to change your approach from being less formative to more funny!

Hmm lets think, one i use often is to go up to a waitress, tease her a bit, make fun of her and say "oh btw, have i told you what a great job you're doing?" She goes "oh no thanks".... Me - "Theres a reason for that"

its funny and you will usually get a laugh lol. You sort of getting the jist of it?

LOL dear heart. yes I will tell you that many girls even in college are not mature.

And certain groups of girls are way more immature than others. Remember what I said - avoid the "little princesses".

I like the way boo121 thinks and yes, that is the way to deal with rejection from the "mean girls". Let them know that there not wanting to deal with you doesn't move you at all.

Archived