That is, I told the girlfriend of the guy my little sister was sleeping with. Ok-backtrack- she knows better but she really fell for this guy. Known him for a couple of years then they got real close and... He told her he didn't love his girl blah blah blah. Well, months later, he is still with his SO and my sis is feeling like crap. She ended it, he wanted to be friends- she tried and well, too much animosity on her behalf. I felt bad for her because, well, she's my sister and after having gone thru a break-up this year myself I know it sucks at first. So I emailed the SO and told her and said "sorry to tell you this but your bf is a cheating scumbag and ,girl,you need to know. I feel bad about this but you guys are victims of this douchebag and well, now you know." Never heard back from her-haven't heard from my sis either who is taking a sabbatical overseas.Before she left I told her we were both going into therapy together to find out why we pick these idiots in our lives. Moral of the story: get it off your chest-even if it hurts pain is temporary; whoever is with a cheater has got to have something themself- I mean how could you not know?

Archived