What's worse in society, being an unattractive female or unattractive male?

Iceman2007

Don't diss the Depp, Depp is amazing, he's not gorgeous but he has that rugged yet childlike and mysterious thing going for him...oh and for his age, I think he looks damn fine. Watch out George Clooney...

i'm not doubting his acting ability at all. i'm just saying you wouldn't know about him without the career.

Reluctantly, I'm going to put my mug up on that stupid "Hot or Not" website. Perhaps I won't get 2.5 billion votes, but a few hundred won't hurt.

He would turn heads, and have girls smiling at him left right and center. That is what matters.

Says ghost, the self-confessed "Good-looking guy", who's probably superior to Pitt and Depp put together.

This Thread is for unattractive guys to have their say, ghost. Shew!!!

ur funny man. i've been what was considered an 'unattractive male'. so i have validity. i still don't think i'm the finest grind of coffee out there either. but i don't let it bug me at all.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ur funny man. i've been what was considered an 'unattractive male'. so i have validity. i still don't think i'm the finest grind of coffee out there either. but i don't let it bug me at all.

Post your pic. I'm sure everyone here is curious to know by now who the man behind the posts is...

Ken why cant you just go up too a hawt woman and talk then ask her out? this is what it all boils down too

you dont want too do that or cant?

i'll give you advice(which may get me banned who knows but its worth a shot)

get two matches

get a can of gasoline(small)

put bandages on your crotch

go too the pub

see a hot woman

position yourself in her veiw right behind her

pull down your pants

rub gasoline on the bandages on your crotch

light the match

lay on your back

set your crotch on fire

when she turns around reach your hand out too her

she'll get help, you'll go too the ambulance, and then you get her name and number and thank her for helping you.

there, it has nothing too do with look.........then you call her when you feel better

ken,

you could be the best looking man in the world and you would get a lot of gorgeous women. however, once they dealt with your negativity, they would leave you.

everyone has different tastes. so fine..you don't think your attractive. fine. maybe you just don't see it in yourself. but why can't you accept that other people might find you, your style, your look attractive? people tell you that you are..do you just think they are all lying to you?

i used to have this certain shirt i wore when i was younger. i stopped wearing it because i thought it looked horrible on me and still would if i still had it. my ex gf found it though one day and asked me to wear it. i thought i looked like a dumb*** but she thought it was hot.

so while i didnt think i looked good in it...she did. she had different taste.

please just ACCEPT that no matter what you think you look like, some people will be attracted to you and some won't.

this may be crazy and i may be off the wall but im going too take a risk

do you have erectile dysfunction?

is that whats keeping you in the same place? you think just beacuse it wont lift itself, you dont have a chance

i'll delete my post if im wrong

Actually, I'm completely fully-functional in that area.

Actually, I'm completely fully-functional in that area.

see now thats confidence......you know you can raise it and make it soft theres no doubts about that

this is what i mean by confidence

you can go talk too a woman and ask her out, its not a big problem.........

just like you know you can lift your wee-wee you know you can ask someone out. you wasent born liftin wee-wee's you had too practice and now its no big deal

practice with women until it becomes second nature

the woman is your wee-wee (if that makes since)

(damn i should publish a book, i can make comparasions between anything)

Ken have you ever considered asking your mother how too ask women out?

my mother told me everything i needed too know, until this day i use her advice..........

-------------

have you considered talking too sheep and asking them out on dates? stupid

ahhhh i think not

go approach a sheep, and ask the sheep how its doing........

then shake the sheeps paw or foot whatever they have

then ask the sheep does it come here often.......

do this everyday until you get confortable enough too the point where you ask this sheep out on a date........

take the sheep too your room and watch movies, and eat with it, ask it questions.....and then keep doing that dat after day and then finally ask the sheep "Will you be in a relationship with me"

no ken this is serious, you dont actually get in a relationship with sheep your doing this as practice, when you talk too a woman, say everything you said too that sheep..........

and dont be ashamed, i used too approach trash cans, and couches....and it worked.............

I don't agree with this. That all comes down to the fact that most women simply don't take that active role. I don't initiate anything ever, neither do a lot of other women. So guys typically wouldn't receive as many emails on dating sites. It's not simply because he's an average looking man.

Although allot of women dont initiate emails, allot of women dont reply to them either and even have the decency to give a courtesy response even if the email was well written and thought was put into it (usually they'll just delete the email you send).

Usually I get very few emails if any at all once in a blue moon (i.e once or twice a year), and of the emails I do send they are usually deleted most of the time (i.e. even if the email is intelligent, well written, and referencing their profile so as not to look like a spam email) and I would consider myself average to slightly below average in attractiveness.

If we are just talking online here, saying that women do not intiate emails is not good enough if they can reply to them but choose to delete even well thought out emails most of the time. An above average attractive guy would get emails initiated to him, and also get replies to the ones he sends out much more frequently than an average or below average guy, so that's where I think looks are very important with women.

But I think an unattractive guy, ironically, has it easier in this venue, because he cant be used for sex and saves allot of time not going after the wrong women, while an unattractive woman may just attract all the wrong type of guys that may not want a relationship with her but are just desperate to go with anyone.

I don't think a really attractive man would get a lot of initiations since most women just read their messages. Yes, looks are important enough to most women that they will take looks into consideration when determining who to reply to. Me, if he's in my age range and looks human I'm not going to complain. But with the emails I don't like, I do just ignore them.....I don't consider this indecent because if I were to send out rejection letters, I'm sure I will get nasty letters in return with some guys. Not all guys are respectful about it.

if he's in my age range and looks human I'm not going to complain.

But

Two guys email you. You get along with them both just fine, one is better looking than the other however. Who do you choose as a potential date?

Without putting words into your mouth Carrie, it's fair to say that looks are the deciding factor in a situation like this.

Archived