• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All you nice guys on Enotalone, Fritz is awake again and he told me to say

Gute Nacht and he will talk to you guys tomorrow.

Dean & Rikki, I'm sure Fritz appreciates your company as well as being there for him as true friends There's nothing that can replace that in life.

Hello to the Berlin/Kiwi contingent! I woke up in the middle of the night to see if Fritz or Dean or Rikki was here (it was morning for you). Now it's morning for me.

Fritz, you're in my heart, and I'm sure many other people here feel the same way. You have given us all an enormous gift. You have touched our very souls.

I found out usually when I log in around eight in the evening one of you both is online as well so I'll try to be there around that hour today

I love to be in this topic, nice people

Of course we love you, maybe as much as you two love each other (if that's even possible )

Hi Dean here Fritz is not waking up he has been asleep for the night the whole day he has a breathing thing on and wires and things the doc said his hart rate is low hope he will be alright.

Whats with the posts about you have found sumin out?

Say Fritz,

what's your original language?

Ich meine du sprichst kein Deutsch und dein Englisch ist genauso schlecht, nein, eigentlich weniger schlecht...

Weißt du eigentlich woran du dich mit Lepra angesteckt hast?

Nice lovestory, though.

Good luck!

Sie Typen Deutsch ist wirklich gut, wie, wie Deutsch zu sprechen ist, Sie wissen? Danke Typen dafür, für mich dort zu sein! Mein chirurgischer Eingriff ging gut, sie machten sumin mit meinen Lungen und stellten meine Rippen in Stelle zurück: ) Ich glaube, dass Sie alle Lichtung sein werden zu wissen, dass Rikki meine Freundin ist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aber ich werde völlig früher dann gedachte i sein, dass der Arzt es immer noch außer keinen Sorgen ausarbeitet

That's not German. Shall I translate it into proper English? And the reason for these many mistakes ist not a weak hand or problems with the concentration, it's a lack of knowledge.

You Guys, German is really good, like, like German has to be spoken, you know? Thank Guys for being there for me. My surgery has been good, they made sumin with my lungs and stand my rips back in place. I think you all will be clearing (that is in German sth in the wood...), that Rikki is my girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I will be totally earlier then as I thought, that the doctor works it out out of sorrows

So, girl, please tell us what this guy is made of or up to.

Archived