I'm happy for you relationship with her I'm also glad that the surgery went well.

Tell Riki I said hi!!!

.... man I have some evil cramps today..... being a girl sometimes stinks lol

I truly hope everything goes well for you two.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fritz ya not dead yet time till to write some love letters and send flowers,

Its never to late to Romance lady.

Tips on a love letter

1: Say how much you feel

2: Use that which is Butifule in the world to say what your hart can not

3: Paint images with words of the perfect night, the perfect day

4: Tell them what it is about them that you like, what shines throw about them

Love is forever

Guten Tag

Spugly Fuglet Thanks for the Letter tips I will get some one to write some for me well coz I cant write any more Lol oh and your little man is really cool love it.

Belgian girl Just been talking to the doc and it is critical but I really don't care but I don't want to leave Rikki Behind!

And I think its about time you all seen what I did look like! I will change I avatar!

I'm thinking about (a song of Madonna (I like her music))

'Something is ending, and a new thing begins'

'Nothing really mathers, love is all we need'

'Everything I give you, it all comes back to me'

Perhaps we will live longer, but when bad things are happening in our lives or when we lose dear ones, life won't be the same

Maybe it's just something like you will make way so she can follow you one day when God thinks it's time, to his Paradise. Like you gave her your jacket and comforted her, you will do again

Just my thoughts..

We will catch her whenever she will be feeling 'bad'!

Now that I know you, I can try to put myself in your place a little more and hope I can feel good enough how to comfort her as much as I can (actually, as you can)! I'm a high sensitive person BTW so hopefully it's positive in this case I often feel what others need etc.

I fully agree with Somebloke! I feel so much compliments for you both but just don't always find a way to translate it in words! So you really symbolise a good person, wish I knew better how to tell!

Wow, what a beautiful girl BirdWind aka Rikki is (you even have a good taste ^^)

And who is it at your avatar ? -> ah now I see your new subscription..

Wow.

I found this site, like so many people, because I was going through a break-up. It's been incredibly helpful to me, and people have been so kind and generous - but this thread is the most powerful, humbling, and beautiful testament to love and the human spirit. I am deeply moved.

Fritz, you're my hero and the story with Rikki is amazing. We are all your family. I'm sorry I don't speak German, though. But here's to Deustch-Americanische Freundschaft!

[Oh, and you look like Brian Molko in your avatar.]

Thank you thelonelydoll I have never known so many nice people before you all

have changed my way I think of death and I looked for Rikki all because of you lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I will always be talking to you guys well as long as I am still breathing LOL

Hi Fritz

You two are on my mind whole the time

Of course she is pretty, she looks very feminin and innocent, pure and lovely

Like the eyeliner by both, I'm used to use that as well it's cool

Funny how to meet people with such a great style and seems to have lot of things in common

Archived