• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there, Rikki

Nice to be able to talk to you

Is Fritz awake as well at the moment?

Do you already know how long you stay at the hospital?

Oh, it's nothing special, how we do, I think keeping him company is the least thing we could (wish we could do more) and I like it here, he's funny and very friendly.

Hi Tigris I am staying for 2 months,

Hi Ya Belgian girl nice to talk to you too Its really special how you talk to Fritz he love it Thank you he is really funny in person and very Friendly only wish I stuck with him 2 years ago.

Fritz was a sleep when I left the doc said he will wake up in like 5 mins so he will be talking soon : )

wow, two months, that sounds fantastic

Thanks for the compliment I always like to be personal (otherwise I usually don't like it myself as well ), so I'm for ex. happy to know it's Fritz and not just DarkOne .. Hope to talk to you later and I'm very glad that you were able to arrive at the hospital so quickly.

Hi there, Fritz

I see you've changed from person with logging in and that you are viewing this thread now

Isn't it too exhausting, two visitors ?

Hope you don't feel too bad b/c of your lungs and other places..

Maybe she can talk a little about what she's been doing the last two years..

Hi Rikki so cool to talk to you again.

I still remember that day 2 years as well : )

Good to speak to you guys again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to have an op on my lungs to moz really really scared.

Oh and Rikki thank your Bro to be my bodyguard!!!

Belgian girl She has changed a bit but she is just has the same face I remember but my face has errm well gone lol

you're in our hearts

When are they going to start operate? What are they going to do (more exactly )? But you will be under narcotic, and Rikki and your other friend are nearby, you won't know anything at that moment and guess they will have a good reason to do that so it will be good for you and afterwards we see each other back here, ok..

hehe I appreciate it that you still find the courage to laugh

Do you put off your mask while sleeping (I'm sorry, I have no idea..)?

Fritz do you remember what you once looked like?

I remember, Do you remember when you gave me your blazer when I was cold

and when you kissed me? I do and I will never forget it I loved you then and I do now.

I think you will be sleeping now so I will wait what you say to moz, I hope you guys say sumin as well

he loves it when you guys talk ; )

aw, you're so sweet, what a nice present it must be for him that you came to visit

I'm happy about it I saw this topic when I signed in that day, it has been months ago that I logged in at this forum

So, is the hotel near by and are you coming back the other days to visit?

Can you tell us a little more about that operation?

Wie geht's, Fritz? I habe die 'posts' uber dein Freundin Rikki gelesen, und Ich hoffe das du und Rikki machen viel spass jezt...? Entschuldigung, Ich kann nicht viel Deutsch sprechen (oder schreiben!), aber Ich wusste, ein paar worten in deine Sprach sagen...

Unsere Hertzen sind bei dir in Berlin Fritz

Alles Gutexxx

Fritz do you remember what you once looked like?

I remember, Do you remember when you gave me your blazer when I was cold

and when you kissed me? I do and I will never forget it I loved you then and I do now.

See Fritz, I told you no woman could ever forget moments like that. Hey there Rikki,

it's amazing how you have both found eachother after a long time of being apart,

it's more proof that it's never to late to seek after the things we care about most in life.

If you ever get bored, check out this site, you should have some fun with it.

link removed

Welcome back out of the coma, dear friend

Hope you don't feel too sleepy b/c that would be a pity with such a nice friends around (Rikki and the mate)

Everything happened the way it was planned?

I wished for you today that they have been taking good care (the surgeons) of you and you deserve nothing less

What a nice weather it is outside! Hope there comes sun inside your room as well

I'm proud of you, you put yourself over the fear of getting operated

Sie Typen Deutsch ist wirklich gut, wie, wie Deutsch zu sprechen ist, Sie wissen? Danke Typen dafür, für mich dort zu sein! Mein chirurgischer Eingriff ging gut, sie machten sumin mit meinen Lungen und stellten meine Rippen in Stelle zurück: ) Ich glaube, dass Sie alle Lichtung sein werden zu wissen, dass Rikki meine Freundin ist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aber ich werde völlig früher dann gedachte i sein, dass der Arzt es immer noch außer keinen Sorgen ausarbeitet

I will re type it in English.

She/it types German is really good, as, how German, to speak, is, you know? Thanks types for it, to be for me there! My surgical intervention was well, they did sumin with my lungs and put back my ribs in place: ) I believes, that you will be all the clearing to know, that Rikki is my Girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I will be Dead early then the doctor said : (

Archived