Birdwind you ARE a gorgeous girl!! You've stolen the heart of a great guy!!!

Where you guys in the same room together in your avatar pictures??? I notice that the color of the walls and the little dresser is exactly the same in both lol.

You two really are meant to be!! Sorry things have to be the way they are. But atleast you get to share sometime together!

So what are you two wonderful people up to today?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet you needn't be afraid of dead, hun

I must think about this:

My grandfather once told me he was at a hospital visiting someone and an old man who was lying at that room was almost passing and he found out so he hold his hand b/c there was nobody from the hospital around and the man said 'Thank you' and he peacefully died holding each others hand.

I will pray for you that there will be taken good care of you, but guess that automatically will be

I expect that dead will bring a lot of peace

My last loss is my sweet dog, guess probably he will welcome you in the Paradise to bring you to friends and family

link removed

Maybe I should have known the following answer but, where are your parents? Still in their own country b/c of work?

Cant believe you don't remember what we did hun lol as I am really broad so I will tell all of the day lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY

Well when I got the hospital Fritz was looking out the window you could just about see the sun shine past him dean said Hi rikki then Fritz turned around one

of his eyes you could just about see half closed he walk up to me and fell on me dean help me put him on the bed and I kissed him on the lips of his mask

He cant talk no more so he writes it on his lap top he said Tell me what you did 2 years ago when you went down the lift. I told him all of it Dean fell a sleep then we help Fritz to the gardens we sat and talk for hours really nice

memory I will never forget and then the doctor wanted to do some tests on him and me and dean had to go : ( and thats most of it Lol

so, a well spent day, nice that you all could have taken profit of the good weather. Must be b/c of his brains that his memories are less good than before but he will have enjoyed it as well and that's the most important thing you are staying at the hospital during night or do you return tomorrow morning?

Sah ein Mädchen ein Röslein stehen

Blühte dort in lichten Höhen

Sprach sie ihren Liebsten an

ob er es ihr steigen kann

Sie will es und so ist es fein

So war es und so wird es immer sein

Sie will es und so ist es Brauch

Was sie will bekommt sie auch

Tiefe Brunnen muss man graben

wenn man klares Wasser will

Rosenrot oh Rosenrot

Tiefe Wasser sind nicht still

Der Jüngling steigt den Berg mit Qual

Die Aussicht ist ihm sehr egal

Hat das Röslein nur im Sinn

Bringt es seiner Liebsten hin

Rosenrot oh Rosenrot

An seinen Stiefeln bricht ein Stein

Will nicht mehr am Felsen sein

Und ein Schrei tut jedem kund

Beide fallen in den Grund

Rosenrot oh Rosenrot

The entirety of the lyrics I was PM'ing you.

Read them carefully. This is Rikki, and this is all of us here at ENA.

If you want that rose, we'll get you it.

Archived