Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I have an affection towards a man who doesn't like me back

  1. #1
    Member 1imaan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Age
    15
    Posts
    24
    Gender
    Female

    I have an affection towards a man who doesn't like me back

    Hello!
    About 2 months ago, i joined an islamic forum. To be precise, i am a muslim. There I asked for an advice and a man replied. Although other gave advice as well, but i liked his reply so much. He appeared very polite. Then i began to read his other posts and realized he is really a very pious, kimd person. So from then, i am having affection towards him. I deleted the app so i don't come across him, but all in vain. I just downloaded it again after some time. I am just not able to get over it. There isn't any relationship and all in islam,and I don't even want it. I just want him in a right way, according to islam, through marriage. I am very religious and he as well is same. That's why i want him. I have been so anxious since then. At first, i started praying to get him as a spouse but then i stopped thinking God will give me whatever is best for me. Nowadays, i am finding it very hard to concentrate on anything.
    Another issue, is he is 24 and i am 16. And he is very much desperate for marriage. And i think that it will take a long time for me to get at that age, he would have married till then. I am losing hope. I am so much stressed. Please help me.

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    39,500
    Gender
    Male
    At what age will your parents arrange your marriage?

  3. #3
    Member 1imaan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Age
    15
    Posts
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    At what age will your parents arrange your marriage?
    When i am About 25 years

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Rose Mosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,681
    Gender
    Female
    Give yourself time to grow. Let this man go and focus on yourself. Are your parents supportive of you getting an education?

    There will be plenty of kind men you'll meet later on. This is the first. He won't be the last.

    I can guarantee you that 100%.

    Be the kind of person you want to be and you'll attract the right people also.

  5.  

  6. #5
    Super Moderator Capricorn3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,833
    Originally Posted by 1imaan1
    When i am About 25 years
    Well that's in 10 years time. A good time to grow up and mature, both of which is needed for a successful marriage (imo). Focus on your studies and schooling and your friends. Plenty of time left before thinking about marriage especially as you say "he doesn't like me back".

  7. #6
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    39,500
    Gender
    Male
    You have a teen crush because he paid attention to you on the forum and feel like he understands you because he responded to you. Is that why you are so vague and talking in circles on your "no one helps me"
    thread?
    Originally Posted by 1imaan1
    I have been so anxious since then. At first, i started praying to get him as a spouse but then i stopped thinking God will give me whatever is best for me. Nowadays, i am finding it very hard to concentrate on anything.
    Another issue, is he is 24 and i am 16. And he is very much desperate for marriage.
    Last edited by Wiseman2; 06-30-2020 at 04:15 AM.

  8. #7
    Member 1imaan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Age
    15
    Posts
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    You have a teen crush because he paid attention to you on the forum and feel like he understands you because he responded to you. Is that why you are so vague and talking in circles on your "no one helps me"
    thread?
    No no.. not because of this reason. In fact, he was one of 2 people who helped me out when i asked something there. But that thread is my general problem ,not just about any forum, it's in real life.

  9. #8
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    39,500
    Gender
    Male
    You claim he helped you and since then your anxiety began. Then you claim no one helps you but you refuse to ask anyone for help and refuse to describe your problem. Just that you now dislike everyone.

  10. #9
    Member 1imaan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Age
    15
    Posts
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    You claim he helped you and since then your anxiety began. Then you claim no one helps you but you refuse to ask anyone for help and refuse to describe your problem. Just that you now dislike everyone.
    Yes, I don't like to open up to anyone about my problems but when i get overwhelmed and can't control my emotions,i tell my problems to any of my friends or in any forum (like this one), and expect people to help me out. Because it's very rare that i tell my personal issue to someone and even then,if they don't help,i get upset.

    But i get it, some people will always be thankless no matter what you do for them. But there are some people who WILL help you. And i learnt this here. Thank you so much :)

  11. #10
    Platinum Member smackie9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Surrey BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    Gender
    Female
    Then why are you bailing out on us?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Videos


Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •