My boyfriend and his ex

Confused1432

Ok so my boyfriend of 4 years works with his ex his boss had a stroke and he was in need of a secutary so he called his ex to work with him side by side one day I drove out there noticed her car there and said something about it and he said oh yeah she works here now sense then she calls all the time and mind you it's just him and his ex there by themselfs most of the time I went on his phone and happen to see a message that says you owe me a lick and I want to lick it so yeah I'm really confused I hate that he has to work everyday with her I don't trust him he denies that message and still says I have nothing to worry about he's had other messages about him going over to her house but he knows nothing about them what should I do

It sounds like you don't trust him. He doesn't know about his own messages? How recent are the messages? Are they all from her?

I went on his phone and happen to see a message that says you owe me a lick and I want to lick it. he's had other messages about him going over to her house but he knows nothing about them.

Are you saying that they are exchanging sexually explicit texts, she's sending messages inviting him over to her house but he's claiming to know nothing about them - and they're together at work all day? While he's telling you that you've nothing to worry about?

If this is the case, I don't think you need a bunch of online strangers to tell you what to do!

If not... do explain! I'm as 'Confused' as you are!

I can see how this could be uncomfortable for you. Other than working together, has he given you a reason to doubt him? Does he come home at a regular time most days? He may have meant well by getting her a job, but she saw it as more. It is possible he is ignoring her texts because he is with you. But there's also the possibility of something going on. It's a difficult situation with no real answers. Perhaps give her the benefit of the doubt for now. If you find proof of more, go with your gut feeling. Prayers that it is only a platonic relationship.

Archived