Not sure what happened?

Nips927

I was talking to this single mom really beautiful, went out on a date. She was supposed to come over and hangout this past weekend, but she couldn't because she was sick. We were taking off and things were going great. I asked her to hangout this upcoming weekend on either Friday night or Saturday night, figured she'd say no because of the holiday. And she did. But now she won't respond to my texts or my Snapchats. This woman most definitely liked me alot she was calling me handsome and called me gentleman, she admitted to having feelings for me. But she stopped responding all together just out of no where. Kind of a shame considering she was damn near my dream woman. She had everything I wanted in a woman both physically, emotionally, mentally. I get she's a single mom and is busy. But I've sent a couple feeler txt and Snapchats. The Snapchat she hasn't opened, but it says we're still friends and that she hasn't blocked me. And I know shes been on Snapchat because her txt score has gone up. She hasn't replied to any of my other texts. And all I'd say was "hey beautiful or hey gorgeous" or "how was your day"

I was talking to this single mom really beautiful, went out on a date. She was supposed to come over and hangout this past weekend, but she couldn't because she was sick. We were taking off and things were going great. I asked her to hangout this upcoming weekend on either Friday night or Saturday night, figured she'd say no because of the holiday. And she did. But now she won't respond to my texts or my Snapchats. This woman most definitely liked me alot she was calling me handsome and called me gentleman, she admitted to having feelings for me. But she stopped responding all together just out of no where. Kind of a shame considering she was damn near my dream woman. She had everything I wanted in a woman both physically, emotionally, mentally. I get she's a single mom and is busy. But I've sent a couple feeler txt and Snapchats. The Snapchat she hasn't opened, but it says we're still friends and that she hasn't blocked me. And I know shes been on Snapchat because her txt score has gone up. She hasn't replied to any of my other texts. And all I'd say was "hey beautiful or hey gorgeous" or "how was your day"

As a single mom, when guys say things to me like "hey beautiful", etc, I get turned off. Talk to her about her personality - "How has your day been", etc. THAT'S what she wants to hear!

That's what we were talking about, we would talk about her and she would want to hangout and she told me she liked when I called her gorgeous, I'd ask about her day daily and she'd ask about mine, we had a big snow storm last week and she would say becareful driving home let me know when you got home and I'd say the same back to her

How long have you known her? How did you meet?

Just a heads up, not all women like to get those texts so early on. It's kind of a turn off.

The player bells alarm in some of our heads. It comes off as not being interested in who we are, but

our looks, which we see as shallow and her being a single mom, I'm sure she wants something deeper.

Just my two cents . Not to generalize :)

Anyway, seems she lost interest. Was everything okay until the date?

Sometimes it's easy to think you are connecting, but on an actual date you find the chemistry

just wasn't there.

Lay back for a while, sounds like you were overwhelming her. Also holidays are busy with kids families parties or perhaps the kids' dad. Why vague 'hangout" rather than dates and on very busy weekends. Don't shoot yourself in the foot with poor dating styles.

I asked her to hangout this upcoming weekend on either Friday night or Saturday night, figured she'd say no because of the holiday. And she did. But now she won't respond to my texts or my Snapchats
Especially stop amateurish, creepy texts like this:
And all I'd say was "hey beautiful or hey gorgeous" or "how was your day"
:eek:

Archived