Is he into me or am I just overthinking it?

marilynx08132

Hi, I'm sorry in advance if my English doesn't make sense as it is not my first language. Anyway, there is a guy I met in a night event, and that night made me feel utterly infatuated. A few people said that he flirts around a lot, yet many people 'ship' us together and assume that we are a couple. Anyhow, we talked a few times after that, and when he sees me at the campus, we just smile and have a short conversation, but we barely text. However today, I was having a conversation with another friend, and he was walking around me until I decided to walk up to him and we ended up having a long conversation. I googled signs if he's into me, and he met almost all of the criteria: smiling frequently, giggling, holding eye contact, touching and grabbing my hands, complimenting me, fidgeting as though he was nervous, et cetera. However he never approach me but always appear around me. Is he into me, or am I just overthinking it? Is he egoistic and scared of rejection? What should I do now?! Do I make a move, or do nothing about it? All help and answers appreciated.

A flirtatious guy who is bold enough to touch you is bold enough to ask you out. He gets an ego boost by talking to you because he knows you have a crush on him. When you get signals but he doesn't ask you out, he's just not that into you or he already has a gf. I've been there. It's frustrating. Luckily, you'll meet lots more guys on campus. I'd emotionally move on and don't waste anymore brainpower on him.

Agree...he may flirt, but if he's doing all this talking without ever asking you out, that's all it is.

A flirtatious guy who is bold enough to touch you is bold enough to ask you out. When you get signals but he doesn't ask you out, he's just not that into you or he already has a gf.

Archived