Girl I used to be seeing has a boyfriend but won't let me move on

Blueboy1878

Basically I spoke to a girl I liked a lot for 3 months, this was all day everyday for 3 months and then we stopped speaking over an argument and she ended up getting a boyfriend. Both of us wanted to remain friends but recently she posted a photo on snapchat in bed with her boyfriend and I panicked and deleted her number and off all social media, then a few days later I text her because it was still in my phone history, I apologised saying i shouldn't of said I'd stay friends and then delete you off everything because of seeing the picture, and she told me was "gutted" I'd deleted her and the day I text she told me she had a dream about me that night in which I got with her friend in the dream (weird) then we had a chat and she asked if I was seeing anyone and I said no, a few days pass and I'm talking to her and told her I'd asked a girl on a date and she said yeah then she suddenly got all angry saying she doesn't know why she still talks to me and to stop trying to make her jealous and "rubbing it in" cos she doesn't care, in the end she apologised and we're still friends but whys she got a boyfriend and having a dream over me and getting bothered by me telling her I was going on a date, it doesn't help my feelings because they're still there and it just gives me false hope.

She is totally stringing you along. She doesn't want you, but she also doesn't want anyone else to have you. Basically, she likes the attention.

Block her and move on. she does not care about you, and she has a bOYFRIEND! Dude, she didn't even date you. Don't waste time on people like this.

I tried moving on, been eating healthy and working out, trust me I've accepted it that it's not going to happen with her I just don't get why she's telling me she's had dreams about me and gets annoyed over me telling her about going on dates when were suppose to be "mates" it shouldn't bother her

It's not up to her to "let you go." It's up to you to say, "We're over," and move on. You do that blocking and deleting her and if she gets clingy or stalks you then you tell her you're going to contact her boyfriend and give him a heads up on her actions.

She gets annoyed with you moving on, not because she loves you, but because she enjoys having two men at her beck and call and in her mind her importance centers around the narrative of having two (probably more, let's be honest about that okay?) men fighting over her and wanting to be with her. It's not love. It's about you boosting her ego.

Until you get there are people who enjoy and need validation from other people when they have someone else you're going to end up being targeted by people like her. This is where people end up whining they're such a "nice guy/gal" and being "friendzoned" when really they do that to themselves. If you don't want to be just her friend, if she can't treat you as just a friend, then stop pretending and delete and block and move on.

Or do you really want to end up with the type of person who would have a boyfriend, but make other fellas think they had a shot? If she does it to him yeah she'll do it you should she decided to swap out models. Sorry, good women who are really interested in you and building a real relationship don't already have a boyfriend or partner. They're single and looking and don't play games. She is none of those things.

Her getting a boyfriend did hurt me a lot but I stupidly said I'd stay friends because I'm too nice of a guy that's my problem i built her up to be like this queen when really she's not, i won't be contacting her again, she will have to say something first as I'm not giving her the attention she wants from me anymore

I tried moving on, been eating healthy and working out, trust me I've accepted it that it's not going to happen with her I just don't get why she's telling me she's had dreams about me and gets annoyed over me telling her about going on dates when were suppose to be "mates" it shouldn't bother her

Did you read my response?

Her getting a boyfriend did hurt me a lot but I stupidly said I'd stay friends because I'm too nice of a guy that's my problem i built her up to be like this queen when really she's not, i won't be contacting her again, she will have to say something first as I'm not giving her the attention she wants from me anymore

Why would you not block?

Blue, you didn't even date this girl. She chose someone else. Don't be a doormat! Time to get back you self respect! Saying you are a "nice guy," is code for having no boundaries.

Why would you not block.

Blue, you didn't even date this girl. She chose someone else. Don't be a doormat!

I don't want to block her because it shows I'm not bitter towards her, I'm starting to fully accept nothing will ever happen. I wanna show that by not blocking her that I don't care what she's done to me or how bad she made me feel, at the end of the day I stayed loyal to myself she did not and by not blocking her it shows I'm the better person, because even after all that, I've shown I can let it go even if she did hurt my feelings

I don't want to block her because it shows I'm not bitter towards her, I'm starting to fully accept nothing will ever happen. I wanna show that by not blocking her that I don't care what she's done to me or how bad she made me feel, at the end of the day I stayed loyal to myself she did not and by not blocking her it shows I'm the better person, because even after all that, I've shown I can let it go even if she did hurt my feelings

You give good advice to others, too bad you do not apply it to yourself.

So then you respond every time she reaches out?

Blocking is not malicious, it is a way of protecting onesef. Why do you care what she thinks?

She's just screwing with you. Drama Queen playing games. Completely block her and raise your standards.

She wants fans...boys who will chase her and want her, but can't actually be with her. She loves the attention and is in her glory having her fans around and playing them

an messing with their heads.

Walk away and don't look back. She is not a nice person.

Find a woman who is single, cares for you and only you and only needs your attention. What you're involved with now, is a joke.

Archived