Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Not sure what to do anymore...I care about her.

Originally Posted by Hawkman85
    Thank you for your honesty.
    And for caring enough to respond so often. I really appreciate it.

Platinum Member
    You need to deal with this obsession.

I wish you the best!!!! Please extricate yourself from this. This woman is not thinking about your best interests.

Stay out of it. You are doing more harm than good cheating with her. From this post, it sounds like she's denying his abuse and leading you on so she can cheat with you. His problems are not your concern.

You are not the cops, a qualified social worker, therapist or domestic violence agency. You are just some guy banging her behind her bf's back. She's lying to him about you cheating with her, what makes you think she's being honest with you?
    He knows about me and thinks her and I are just friends..she won't admit that he's abusive. she says he's not an alcoholic. Just defends him. Every time shes alone and away from him she will call me and we will just chat. I like it.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Stay out of it. You are doing more harm than good cheating with her. From this post, it sounds like she's denying his abuse and leading you on so she can cheat with you. His problems are not your concern.

You are not the cops, a qualified social worker, therapist or domestic violence agency. You are just some guy banging her behind her bf's back. She's lying to him about you cheating with her, what makes you think she's being honest with you?
    I do agree with you. I need to get over her, is what it comes down to. We haven't had sex since January.

I'm just struggling bc i invested myself in to a toxic thing thinking I could change things. I should have known better after to watching him hurt her then them break up and get back together so many times....

I care about her now. I feel invested. I went all day yesterday not speaking to her and just now she texted me about an issue with her mom...

Her mother knows a little bit what the guy is like but not as much as I know. She doesn't like him.

She created a truckload of drama to hook you. Look, she's cheating on the bf and then...she moves in with him. Get out and stay out.

Next time do not over-invest or cheat with women in relationship no matter what "he's a psycho, etc" lines they give you. When you hear that you run for a few of reasons : She wants to cheat, she's playing you, you are wasting your time.

Sorry you got played. Now stop the audience participation in her and his drama and run.

Platinum Member
    Of course her mother doesn't like the guy!

But what are YOU supposed to do about it???

Tell her, next time she needs to go to her wonderful boyfriend who is so "nice" with her problems.

And block her. But, you won't, because you want to be the one she turns to when things go bad again...right?

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Of course her mother doesn't like the guy!

But what are YOU supposed to do about it???

Tell her, next time she needs to go to her wonderful boyfriend who is so "nice" with her problems.

And block her. But, you won't, because you want to be the one she turns to when things go bad again...right?
    That's 100% the problem. Is I want to texted her back...I didn't just now. I read it a left it.

Platinum Member
    Well, you can continue to stay in this situation.

Every time things go bad with the boyfriend she will turn to you. Every time something comes up that she doesn't want to discuss with him, she'll turn to you. And then go right back to the boyfriend, leaving you out in the cold.

How does 10 more years of that sound???

I want to understand why?
    Why would she keep going back?
    Why won't she talk about it? I've called him a women abuser to her face and she gets mad....
    I've asked her if she thinks her grandfather who served in WW2 would shake his hand knowing those hands were around her neck choking her? She just get mad. She won't admit she in toxic relationship. Bc he's been nice and sober for 4 weeks...

What's your point? You can trash him all you want but she's with him not you. It may be a stupid choice but it's her choice.

Your relationship with her is just as toxic and you are verbally abusing her. Leave Her Alone. Stop this narcissistic hero complex thing.
    I've called him a women abuser to her face and she gets mad....
    I've asked her if she thinks her grandfather who served in WW2 would shake his hand knowing those hands were around her neck choking her? She just get mad. She won't admit she in toxic relationship.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice