Not sure what to do anymore...I care about her.

Hawkman85

I'm really frustrated today. I talked to her. I don't know why I did, but I did. She asked me what I think of her relationship with the guy and asked me why I think he's using her?

I told her I'd only have the conversation if she wouldn't get all mad and storm away. And after about 15 minutes of me talking she got mad said I sound like her mom and walked away. She said all I do is talk about what he did to her all the times he hurt her. I also said the only reason he's not drinking yet is bc the law has said he can't. She thinks it's bc he's trying....

Once she got mad and said I sound like her mom. I left.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm really frustrated today. I talked to her. I don't know why I did, but I did. She asked me what I think of her relationship with the guy and asked me why I think he's using her?

I told her I'd only have the conversation if she wouldn't get all mad and storm away. And after about 15 minutes of me talking she got mad said I sound like her mom and walked away. She said all I do is talk about what he did to her all the times he hurt her. I also said the only reason he's not drinking yet is bc the law has said he can't. She thinks it's bc he's trying....

Once she got mad and said I sound like her mom. I left.

Sounds like she doesn't want to listen to anything negative about her POS abusive guy right now. Of course she is going to defend him. Kudo's to you for telling her the way you see it, regardless of if she wants to hear it or not. I'd continue to keep your distance and focus on new women. Let her wallow in her current situation and just tell her to "give you a call when she's available again". Meaning - when she's done with him. It's probably only a matter of time before he starts treating her like crap again. Just don't let yourself fall into a cycle with her.

Archived