My gf left me for a uglier guy inside and out

Whiteglow

Long story short

I was dating a girl for the past 3 months things were going really good up untill she told her family we were dating. her brother and dad did not approve and things started to get rocky she told me we needed space and i did give it to her she came back few days later and want me back and said she didnt care what her family think i did try really hard to please her father to get approval but without them saying it i think they judge me on money i made. My ex told me last Wednesday night that she didnt love me any more and that she loved one of my friends (which wasnt a friend we invited him into our circle of friends because he had no other friends but his dad i would only ever see him with his dad at the pub so i told him to start having drinks with us guys because i want everone to feel welcome) i found out that her dad and his dad know each other and are friends. My friends dad and my friend did nothing but talk down about me to her and her family i just ignored it and pretend it didnt bother me i know because she told me when and what they said. I treaded her the possible best anyone could treat that special girl in his life i loved her. I am fairly attractive guy and take care of my self. The guy she left me for is very unattractive and treats everyone like constantly argues and try fighting people when drinking and gambles i just not bringing him down but he isnt a nice person cheats on his girl friend and go to brothels (not making this up ) his family do own 2 cafes and he works at fortywinks a funiture shop just woundering was i to nice to her? No challenge for her any more what would her attractions be to him ?

Nah, she simply does what her family tells her to do.They picked the guy, she's going along with it, which tells me she's not mature or enough of her own person to make up her own mind.

At three months in this is where you both find out if you want the same things or can make something stick. Being nice or not nice had nothing to do with your breakup or anything else. Being incompatible in what you both want did.

You want the person who chooses you in spite of any and all obstacles, not the one who folds from pressure by anyone. You dodged a bit of a bullet, move on and let it go. This was a new relationship and one that wasn't getting off the ground from the sounds of it, so it's time to walk away.

She allows her family's opinions persuade her too easily. If she really liked you that wouldn't have happened.

Even if I were to dissect the possibility of why she's attracted to him it wouldn't matter. She left you for another dude. She's not worth wondering about. You should wonder why your values include someone like her and work on that.

Sorry to hear this but it sounds like she needed space before he came into the picture, so it's not about this guy.

Maybe she's going through a freedom/bad boys phase?

things started to get rocky she told me we needed space. The guy she left me for is very unattractive and treats everyone like constantly argues and try fighting people when drinking and gambles i just not bringing him down but he isnt a nice person cheats on his girl friend and go to brothels. what would her attractions be to him ?

Archived