A little confused.

Liveyolife22

I met a man months after my break up with my on and off again,abusive baby father. I am in my early twenties and he os in his early thirties. Anywaay, every single dang time I walk in,he stops what he is doing,and stares at me. He is always flirting and playing with me. My child seems to like him and he seems to like my child. We have a mutual friend whom I spoke to about him. The mutual friend said they talked to him,but said that he told him that he had someone already,that he wanted to be friends. But,the mutual friend likes me and has been wanting to be with him for a while. I am not sure if he is just saying that because he likes me,or if the guy I like really has someone. Someone pleas help. *Do not tell me to self heal,or need thereapy,because I have. I know how to be single. I don't need to hear it from other singles* *Do not tell me anything about my child. He will not replace my child's father!*

Are you really interested in dating him or do you just like the attention?

If you are truly interested in him why don't you flirt back. Also how much do you talk to him? If you are having a discussion why don't you ask about his gf. Something like " How come you never mention your gf?" or "Are you and your gf doing anything special for the holidays?"

Stop the high school passing notes stuff and take control of your own situation.

Lost

Trust me, I do flirt back. He knows it,too.

Then HE loves the attention.

I would believe your mutual friend even though you don't want to. He has a girlfriend and only wants to be friends.

If he were interested in dating you, or in a position to date you, he would ask you out.

Especially since you flirt so he knows you are interested, sending him the correct signals.

Since you are not disclosing where you and your child interact with him, it's hard to know for sure what's going on with him though.

*Do not tell me to self heal,or need thereapy,because I have. I know how to be single. I don't need to hear it from other singles* *Do not tell me anything about my child. He will not replace my child's father!*

This^ was unnecessary, and TBH rather snarky. Most posters don't relish being told how and what to post.

If you're gonna post on a forum such as this, you have to be receptive to all responses whether they are to your liking or not.

If you don't like a particular response, simply ignore it.

Then HE loves the attention.

I would believe your mutual friend even though you don't want to. He has a girlfriend and only wants to be friends.

If he were interested in dating you, or in a position to date you, he would ask you out.

Especially since you flirt so he knows you are interested, sending him the correct signals.

Since you are not disclosing where you and your child interact with him, it's hard to know for sure what's going on with him though.

This^ was unnecessary, and TBH rather snarky. Most posters don't relish being told how and what to post.

If you're gonna post on a forum such as this, you have to be receptive to all responses whether they are to your liking or not.

If you don't like a particular response, simply ignore it.

Lmao!! First,he works in a store I go in to almost every day. And if everyone else can post what they want then so can I. Don't like what I post, don't respond. Simple. I found out more about the situation tonight. Some one that barly knows me got on to him for flirting. I am just going to keep doing me an let it go from there

Lmao!! First,he works in a store I go in to almost every day. And if everyone else can post what they want then so can I. Don't like what I post, don't respond. Simple.

Of course you can, and I never said you shouldn't post what you want.

I simply told you it wasn't necessary to post the snark, and why.

Assuming your reason for creating the thread was to render some actual responses.

But hey, sure feel free to be as snarky as your heart desires! LOL

No skin off my nose.

Good luck!

Archived