Urgent help. More weirdness

gigicarmx

Yesterday me and my ex chatted and I said about a memory and he said that he thought of it early in the morning.

We chatted again today. He asked me what I had been doing and I said I had my hair done

He asked to see so I sent a photo and he said I suited it

He suddenly went cold and a little blunt on me...

Why??

I have now blocked him for closure.

H E L P ME

He said he doesn't want to be back with me as he doesn't feel the same and the relationships been ruined

He doesn't think we will ever be together again but can't see himself in a relationship for a long time

I said I need time to heal and deleted whatsapp

If he wants to reconcile he knows where I am

Listening to this is like garbage to your ears. It's polluting your healing, peace and moving on.

Block him on everything not just 'delete' so that you can leave this window open.

He said he doesn't want to be back with me as he doesn't feel the same and the relationships been ruined

]

He doesn't think we will ever be together again but can't see himself in a relationship for a long time

I said I need time to heal and deleted whatsapp

If he wants to reconcile he knows where I am

Good girl.

Ignore the jerk and take your time to heal.

I have blocked him, deleted whatsapp blocked his number. He has no social media so can't access me on Facebook or anything. I don't love drama at all, I've been genuinely confused but cba anymore

Case closed then.

Stop your brain when you think of him consciously change the subject. It's time for you to begin healing and to stop wanting to figure him out with the help of strangers on a message board.

He is not with you in the way you want so now you have to train your brain to get him out of your life in all ways... consciously, sub consciously, physically, and through social media which only works to keep you mired in your thoughts of him.

Good luck in school... put your efforts there for now.

Archived