are you really that stupid

Carolyn6579

How can you ask a person to trust you 2 days after you tell them that they was right and you did cheat on them several years before and lied about it and it wasn't the first time you did it...does it matter the time frame because to me a lie is a lie and the fact that you hid it so long is even worst..please help.....

You tell the moron that his "confession" and demand to "now trust him for telling the truth" holds about as much water as a murderer walking into a police station and telling them to drop the outstanding warrant for his arrest, because he's coming clean and confessing to the crime. Sorry, nope. You still have to do the time for the crime.

Tell him he doesn't get a cookie and a pat on the head just because he fessed up to being a dirtbag. Then leave him and move on. Come on, guy gaslighted the crap out of you, probably rubbed your face in how "wrong" you were and it turns out you were right all along? Yeah, you don't want to know what I'd do if someone confessed that to me. Let's just say they'd be singing falsetto in an opera or wearing soup for dinner. And right after that be on the street.

Just turn this bozo out into the street.

Archived