Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did he cheat on me? He met another girl in the hotel

How is that innocent if he met her at his hotel and she apparently stayed with him there, also when he got showered, dressed etc.? I even asked him how his day was and he said he didn't do anything, just stayed at the hotel all day. He didn't mention that girl.

To clarify the fight again- It really wasn't big and no, I'm not minimizing anything. It was Saturday afternoon, he received his new work schedule for April, and because he was on his phone for so long I called him jokingly a 'phone addict' (which he also calls me often and it's just making fun), and he weirdly got pisse and said now he doesn't want to tell me about his schedule anymore. I laughed and we didn't fight and everything was still fine, I was completely normal to him because I thought it's just a joke and later he will tell me anyway. Saturday night- Many hours later- he still didn't wanna tell me and didn't give me a reason, so I got a bit pissed and said that this is not nice and I don't get why he's doing that. He got pissed of my reaction and then didn't want to talk, and since it was already 11pm we just went to sleep. The next morning we talked a bit, but just random stuff and no hugging or kissing. He had to leave for work again so there wasn't really time to talk things out and I didn't wanna rush, so I just let him go. There was absolutely no screaming, no name calling, no complete ignoring. I thought we just make up when he gets back and we did. So I don't think why that's a big thing. Also, this doesn't justify cheating in any way.

Where do you get that she was with him when he showered, dressed? The picture was taken in the lobby, wasn't it? Or was it in his room?

Perhaps when he got his schedule for April, he was checking to see where he was going. And planning on hooking up with her?

Originally Posted by mhowe
    Where do you get that she was with him when he showered, dressed? The picture was taken in the lobby, wasn't it? Or was it in his room?

Perhaps when he got his schedule for April, he was checking to see where he was going. And planning on hooking up with her?

No, she already went back to the UK. Impossible to meet, it's another continent and he doesn't have any vacation. I think he just got randomly pissed because I called him a phone addict and in the end he just liked saying no when I asked. When we made up, he gave mis his schedule without hesitating.

Before he leaves to the airport, he gets showered and dressed and then goes down to the lobby to wait for the crew. I doubt that this girl came all the way from the city center just to say hi 2 minutes in the lobby and then leave. Plus, she said it was lovely seeing him. I don't think she would say that if she was only there for two minutes.

I think you are not going to listen to what anyone says.

Saying it was lovely to see him certainly implies that it was a somewhat random encounter in the lobby. Perhaps she had an early flight as well and stayed near the airport.

But ---- you don't trust him, so ask.
    But be forwarned that your snooping will cause him not to trust you as well.

Multiple accounts are not allowed, thread closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice