Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Can age gap relationships REALLY work?

Originally Posted by sleepingdonut
    Social pressure plays an enormous role in the success of age gap relationships. Two people with a significant age difference, living out in a cabin in the wilderness of Alaska are far more likely to do well than two people with the same age gap living in an urban or suburban environment. And all because of how the people around them will treat them--friends, family, coworkers, etc.
    This is one of the best response I have read

Yes, age gap relationships work and many of them are very happy and fulfilling.

Age is only a number, and love doesn't discriminate based on age, just envious people discriminate based on age

Mine didn't. Unfortunately he couldn't get over it. His main concern was how other people, especially his parents, would react and if he would still be attracted to me in ten years time. I was older by 14.5 years in my late 40s. No-one guessed the age gap on my side and I happily shared my social circle... he was too embarrassed to introduce me to his parents and I only met two of his friends.

It's worked out for me in the last year and a half; my boyfriend turned 48 last month and I'm turning 27 in October. Like every couple with an age gap we always get stares and people trying to figure out what "we are" with most people thinking that he's my sugar daddy. We've had our ups and downs, obviously, but I am immensely happy with him and don't see myself with anyone else.

This thread is 5 years old. Also why start a thread about sex on date 3 with a guy you just met? Are several people using this account?
    Originally Posted by MarissaJ
    It's worked out for me in the last year and a half; my boyfriend turned 48 last month and I'm turning 27 in October.

Thread is five years old and the OP has not returned. Thread closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice