Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greasy hair on guys

Nherz
    Bronze Member

Greasy hair on guys

I've been told by a few women that they enjoy greasy hair on guys. They say they can't put their finger on it, but they like it.

I found this out mainly through girls I was dating. They'd want to meet up, so I'd tell them I'd have to take a shower first (I have long hair and I wash it pretty much daily, and it grosses me out if it's left unkempt for too long). They'd then reveal that I shouldn't, because they like greasy hair.

I do notice that when I'm on the subway or walking down the street that more women look at me than if I had my hair nicely washed and kept. Maybe it's an "EWWW DISGUSTING!" kind of look, but either way I get a lot more attention.

I have a theory that may or may not be bull, but is it possible that maybe pheromones are more present when a person is unwashed? Or maybe the smell of BO just turns women on? When I go out unwashed I'm not talking about being a sweaty, smelly, disgusting mess, I'm talking about taking a day off showering so I'm not at my cleanest.

Batya33
    Platinum Member
    I really like the "can't put their finger on it" -I wouldn't want to touch greasy hair, either.

I think some women find it masculine when a man looks messy, like he's been doing hard physical labor.

JA0371
    The Fonze had greasy looking hair...just sayin...

guynextdoor
    Look at Travolta in Grease. He landed Olivia Newton John. However greasy hair is foul in my opinion.

Nherz
    Bronze Member
    True on Travolta and the Fonze. But wasn't that more hair gel than actual, natural, unwashed grease?

JA0371
    Brad Pitt looks greasy to me when his hair is long.. So does Kidd Rock.

thejigsup
    Greasy hair = YUCK!

lavenderdove
    No, no, and no. I have not had a single woman friend who has ever expressed desire to date a greasy looking guy, and in fact, most women appreciate men who are clean and well groomed, not dirty or stinky. You don't have to be drowning in cologne, but you do have to look and smell clean, especially if you want to make a good impression.

If they look at you more when you're 'greasy', they are probably looking at you thinking, 'that guy needs a shower' if you're greasy or unwashed... or just turning around wondering 'what is that yucky smell'...

lonelyheart2
    Bronze Member
    haha definitely more attracted to the clean type of guy!

lost girl
    what? ew lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
I added her FB first and she still hasn't accepted my friend request
I've worked with this girl for over a year, but since both of us like to keep to ourselves, we never sparked up a conversation until a couple months
Why do guys brag about the number of girls they've slept with?
Why would a guy tell a new girl about all the girls he's slept with in all different countries (military job, so travels a lot). I figure it's
Should I Bother Contacting Her Again?
Ok, so I went to the club this weekend and long story short me and this girl hit it off. It got pretty intense, lots of kissing involved, and there
Boss issues love crush or what
Hi i am new here, but i need som advice It is like this , i want to know what you think about this, The company i am working with had a weekend
Flirting with me then avoiding eye contact and ignoring me, what's going on??
So guys I need your help please! Sorry for the long post but wanted to get in all the confusing details.. I went to my girlfriends birthday party
Got a Question
So I'm new to the country I just immigrated too and on friday I was going to look at this pub a friend told me about. So on the way I kind of got
Opposites
So there's a guy i recently met and we're total opposites. Like vegetarian, drinking choices, life views, religious views etc. We didn't connect

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice