Post here instead of contacting your ex!

This is the worst time. When I'm alone in our bed without you. This is horrible. I miss you so much. I still can't believe I'm home without you and you are with her now. It's killing me inside. I just want you to come home. My soul aches. This pain is just unbearable.

Day 2 of not contacting you. you really are so beautiful. I miss you so much. I wish I could go back in time and fix all this. My heart is broken and I will never find someone like you. I love you to pieces and I hope someday we might be together again. Probably won't though. Really messed this up.

I never would have been involved with u if I had known u were into young unintellgent girls. I don't admire that about you nor do I want anything to do with it. I'm so angry because u convinced me u were mature and ready for a grown up relationship and I see u chasing this child and acting like less than you are. It's insulting to me and all we shared. I wish I had been smart enough to see this coming. I would have avoided this nightmare I'm living now. My heart is so smashed. I can't imagine ever being whole again. Thanks. For. Nothing.

I'm not sure if what I'm doing is healthy... I'm actually quite confused by myself.. while away this weekend it feels like a segment of my life,

like this wonderful dream. This piece that only exists when together filled with hope and love and peace. Calmness and security. Like I'm part of something bigger. But when we are apart my brain can't handle it and sabotages me... it's odd bc I do trust u, but today something happened and now I am feeling awful and

Confused... we talked in person about talking more while apart and we have been which is great but only 2 days away and I feel so disconnected from that place.. while in it it feels like we are strong enough to be a team on quite literally all levels , building a business together a life a family. Then when apartit feels awkward for u to tell me about struggles I have going on I feel a pinge in my stomach like I don't know what to say and u sound like I'm not saying the right thing and I can sense you're uncomfortable. As usual a rush to get off the phone and then u say see u tomorrow which was confusing for me... so i text u to clarify if ur leaving for sd tomorrow and u say yes and then I ask who u are seeing and u kind of brush that away so I ask if u mean ur seeing me this weekend v u say only if u want and I say yes of course I thought that's why u said see me tomorrow. I feel like it's in my head and I'm sabotaging myself but I don't know how to stop..

as much as i try to focus on work i keep seeing you pop up in my mind. this was our time of year. we were so happy in the spring.....i miss you so much.

i'm going to take some lessons next weekend and i wish you were going with me. i am not looking forward to going home and not seeing you there. it's our night.....come home for dinner. please .... i'll leave the door open. i still have your key.

as much as i try to focus on work i keep seeing you pop up in my mind. this was our time of year. we were so happy in the spring.....i miss you so much.

i'm going to take some lessons next weekend and i wish you were going with me. i am not looking forward to going home and not seeing you there. it's our night.....come home for dinner. please .... i'll leave the door open. i still have your key.

Prayers your way through this.

good morning beautiful....i missed you last night. kiss the kids for me and kiss yourself too. i want you to come home tonight. i can't sleep without you there. i'm sitting at work with tears rolling down my face because you are missing from me. come home tonight and hold me. i will make mac and cheese for the kids ..... and wine for us. i love you.

Prayers your way through this.

Thank you!

Texting these messages here is helping me get through NC..... We used to text a lot because we wouldn't want to talk live when we were apart at night and risk waking the kids.

if i wasn't texting in this thread and posting here on this site, i would crack and go to his job today, just to see his face. i'm a mess.

Thank you!

Texting these messages here is helping me get through NC..... We used to text a lot because we wouldn't want to talk live when we were apart at night and risk waking the kids.

if i wasn't texting in this thread and posting here on this site, i would crack and go to his job today, just to see his face. i'm a mess.

Hugs. I understand how hard it is to change that habit.

If writing the words help you, continue.

I hope you find a way to focus on the things that are in your life presently.

It is a hard battle. I would gladly help you in anyway possible. You are worth so much and have a precious soul and heart that is hurting. Know that people care. Know that you will get through this. Know you will be stronger at the other end.

Be strong.

Be present.

Be the beautiful caring soul you are!

Hugs. I understand how hard it is to change that habit.

If writing the words help you, continue.

I hope you find a way to focus on the things that are in your life presently.

It is a hard battle. I would gladly help you in anyway possible. You are worth so much and have a precious soul and heart that is hurting. Know that people care. Know that you will get through this. Know you will be stronger at the other end.

Be strong.

Be present.

Be the beautiful caring soul you are!

thank you....u r kind.

i am focused on making it through this because this breakup cannot be the end of my life. it hurts. i miss him. i miss the kids. i love him. and that is ok......i will learn to live with the pain and one day, perhaps, it won't hurt.

Quit going around acting like you're the victim when you're the one who dumped me and cheated on me during our relationship. Quit telling everybody that I am stalking you when I barely talk to you ( and when I know you have people spying on my social media page) All I want for you to pay me the money you owe me because you were too irresponsible to pay your rent. I'd rather not go to court and I would like to move on with my life please. WHy can't you just be a responsible, even though in your mind I am a man child, screw you!. I hope your multiple sclerosis kills you slowly and painfully and you get sent to hell where you will never see your son ever again.

You promised me countless times that you would always stay in contact no matter what.

I was there for you through your toughest hours and days.

We're those promises just to make me feel good.

Did you say you loved me and now knew what love was for some other reason?

Did you not realize I loved you unconditionally?

Why did you have to just leave and not say a work?

Missu and the kids tonight. So much. Monday is a big day for both of us. I wish we could meet after ...

"I'm yours. All u have to do is come get me. That's the proof that I'm yours"....

Remember that...? Remember when u said that ...?

I'm still here. I wish I could come get u right now, Baby. I love u so.