Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 17181920

Thread: Other guys are pissing me off...

^
    SO true

Ashley, people my age (even oldeR) my myspace pictures are far from NOT provacative.

Most people have ones like mine, most have worse. It depends.

And I could try not wearing much make up.

Originally Posted by Rose21

Most people have ones like mine, most have worse. It depends.
    See hun, the difference is they aren't on here whining about the attention they get from guys.

Well...

Again, like I said nobdy is commenting me on myspace, or sending messages or tons of friend requests trying to get with me.

That did happen, but it was over a year ago. Alot of guys back off when you have pictures of your boyfriend and your commitment posted all over your myspace! lol.

I took down all of the "provcative pictures" there are just 2 in my bikni top with my friend, not posing. And the ones of me in full length, are ones my boyfriend took of me in his pool/hot tub, or the ones where I'm in Florida with my family. For instance one with me on the beach, another with my cousin.

During the summer, there is NOTHING wrong with posting swimsuit pictures.

The guys that bother me now, are ones that don't even know my myspace or number. Just random ones usualy.

who cares if u want to post bikini pics or not. its entirely upto u.
    i think the main point of the responses is to say: why are u whining about getting attention? there are alot of easy ways to fix it (and alot of people who'd love the attention).
    -no make up, (although i would make such a drastic change for an "issue" like this. it's actually nice to look pretty and feel pretty. unless it's a genuine peeve of urs that u really can't put up with anymore and will explode if it doesnt stop.)
    -no taking rides/going out with guys who (may) hit on u or have other intentions apart from friendship. this is also up to u to choose to do or not.
    -not answering calls from weird number or even texts to exes/guys who are hitting on u.

other then that why dwell on it..

Well I don't take numbers that I dont know. If a guy keeps texting me I either ignore or tell him to leave me alone.

I don't give out my number to any guy.

I only have 2 guys I can rely on for EMERGENCY rides, and usualy only fridays if I really cant find anyone else.

One of which is my friend's ex. He was friends with me for awhile, also hung out alot with me and my ex. He's met my boyfriend and likes him, and he would NEVER hit on me. Which I like. He simply wouldnt try it, and I don't think he is attracted to me anyways. His heart is still totaly taken by his ex. But he just helps me out every now and then.

I don't hang out wiht guys.

The only other one would be for a EXTREME emergency. I would rather wait 3 hrs for my mom then him. He would make any moves, but he has a HUGE crush on me and its akward.

Then how, may i ask, are all of these guys around you and pestering you to this degree if you are not accepting their texts, not giving out your number, not getting rides with them and not hanging out with them?

I'm really curious.

One of the guys that texts all the time already had my number.

The other ones are just guys at school, in my classes. They flirt with me (a little too much at times) And can make rude comments.

Get the "looks" And sometimes when I'm sitting by myself working on something, a guy will sit by me and be like, "How ya doing?"

It's annoying. and disgusting when I don't resond and they go off to the next girl, every girl.

And this one really creepy guy kept talking to me, and I made it clear that I was working. He said I seemed like the only cool person to talk to and he wanted someone to listen to him. I said a few words, and when I grew silent he was like "Talk to me damnit!!"

I then took my bag with me and told him to make a phone call, I was going to call my boyfriend and I wanted to get the hell out of there! He then asked if I had a bomb in my bag.

Idk. I have alot of weirdos at my school. I seriously hate it.

Originally Posted by Rose21
    It's annoying. and disgusting when I don't resond and they go off to the next girl, every girl.
    ok....... saying this just makes it seem like u love the attention. i = confused

And this one really creepy guy kept talking to me, and I made it clear that I was working. He said I seemed like the only cool person to talk to and he wanted someone to listen to him. I said a few words, and when I grew silent he was like "Talk to me damnit!!"

I then took my bag with me and told him to make a phone call, I was going to call my boyfriend and I wanted to get the hell out of there! He then asked if I had a bomb in my bag.

Idk. I have alot of weirdos at my school. I seriously hate it
    he seems pretty funny.
    he didnt seem like he was hittin on u. just bein friendly and bored

Well I didn't say he was "hitting" on me.

He may of been funny, but he creeped me out!

Because I told him I was studying and he was yelling at me for not talking to him.

And he had like all of these facial piercings.

And It's not that I like attention, seeing guys go to every pretty girl is annoying because to me it just shows they have no life. Kind of pathetic. Most of the girls seemed annoyed too.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 17181920

Give Advice
Ask For Advice