WHY do I feel like this and Is It Normal?

2Good4me

Well i've known this guy since I was around 8 years old and he was 13. His dad and my mom met and hit it off. Anyways, as the years went on and I seen him more and more I guess the hormones kicked in and I started to like him. He just got so attractive to me and I developed a huge crush on him to the point where just the thought of me seeing him would make my heart beat faster and faster.

NOW, I like him even more!! I can't look him in his face , I can't talk to him , I just dont function properly when im around him and its so nervewracking when were together.To me he is the sexiest guy i've ever laid my eyes on!! Hes just simply a m a z i n g to me.

Heres where the problem comes in ,, im obviously not the only girl who thinks so highly about him. Since our age is off by about 5 years he doesn't pay much attention to me in that way,,we have like a little sister-big brother kind of relationship. Well , my obbsession with him has taken me to such limits that i check his page EVERYDAY to see what comments girls leave and i notice theres just this one girl that seems to have a little "thing" going on with him. I know for a fact that they are just friends but she is just so much better then me in every aspect AND they are the same age. He leaves comments on her page, just playful ones but even that gets me soo jealous! Well i had the chance to see her other pictures and she is just gorgeous!

I know I have no chance whatsoever now. I know there is most likely no future whatsoever with him and it sickens me. I dont want to eat, I cant sleep , Im just up .. thinking about him . To top this all off , he likes my sister too. I've known he liked my sister but she does not like him at all in that way so I dont worry about it.

But darn!!! Is this just a NORMAL crush? Me seeing the notes they send each other makes me sick. I dont want to like him anymore...What do I do? Can someone give me any pointers? ANYTHING? PLEASE!!

P.S -- hes legal im not(*,)

* I HOPE I DIDNT CONFUSE U IN ANY WAY ,, IF I DID JUST ASK FOR SOME CLEARAFICTION!!! =] *

Well, it's not like you're stalking him, it is wrong to intrude on that kind of stuff, but it is forgivable, you're just jealous like the section says, but I do suggest you get some help with moving on, whther it be a psychologist or someone you are close to, if you truly think you don't stand a chance nows the time to move on, and that may be a difficult road, but I'm sure you can make it with some help.

You must understand that you are in a 'very vulunerable position' anything that he says or does to you can litterary devestate you and send you into a psychiatric institution. Are you even prepared for it if he says 'no' to you?

Being in love is one thing, being obsessed is crossing the line. Watching his page every day is a form of obsession. I will tell you this much , he is 'completely' unaware of your feelings towards him. Without knowing all your feelings that you have for him, he will easily be prone to say things to you that are tremendously hurtfull, but are 'actually' really normal to cope with for a normal person that isn't in love.

You are in for a lot of hurt, although there's no way to prepare for it , i want to say that you should never go ask him out with the thought that things will work out just because it concerns you, and that a guy can pack his bags and leave anyday. Being in love means being blinded, and this prevents you from preparing yourself from the fact that he may not have that strong feelings for you. If you ever do ask him out into a relationship PLEASE do expect a no from his side. It would be a win win situation however, because if you are prepared for it, and he says no , you can move on more or less with your life, and if he says yes you got a date.

That he's older doesn't make it easier, he might be looking at girls his age, and not at jailbait. Act like a castle, pull your drawbridge up against hurtfull feelings, and let it down at good times. You have to learn when to open and close, i would keep yourself rather closed from the hurt that he can impose to you.

Its extremely dangerous and it can send you in an awfull place where you have pick up the pieces of your broken heart. Be very carefull sweety, don't be hasty because im afraid he'll break your heart. Be prepared for the worst, hope for the best.