What do you do when you're feeling depressed and lonely?

emit_remmus

Right now I'm just hanging out with my friends as much as I can. I don't feel like meeting any girls at the moment. I still feel depressed and lonely. Its stupid because I don't think there should be a reason for me to feel this other than because of some girl that I can't start something with.

Its reflecting bad on me a little because sometimes I feel grumpy and antisocial. I'm in no mood to meet any girls.

It's ok if you don't feel ready to meet someone, Emit. Enjoy time hanging with your friends for now until you have a change of heart. What happened to make you feel so jaded, if I may ask?

When I'm feeling really depressed and lonely, I tend to be completely antisocial for a few days. I take long hikes and try to clear my head without any distractions.

You don't always have to be mr social and you don't always have to go out and meet girls! I know there are days i just wanna hang with the girls and steer clear of the male spieces! The important thing is to get you feeling happy again. Have you tried going for a walk or a run, just small excerise can make you feel better.

Or are things more serious then that. How long have you been feeling down?

I know how you feel, it is horrible some times, but i just try and clear my mind of the things that bug me. I try to pick up new things, like I am starting to try boxing, and I try to keep myself busy with class, and work, and sports. For me it just helps when I am busy, and I tend to not worry about those sorts of things becuase whenever the time comes it will happen.

try to focus on the now. ANd by that I mean, try to do something that will focus my mind on making the present interesting. Alot of times loneliness and depression come from thinking of the past (why didn't this work out for me) and presuming the future will be the same (things are always going to suck).

Archived