Need a man's opinion !!

cordelia

I posted here a couple of days ago about this : A guy that I've been friends with for about 9 yrs slept together a week ago (and we've hooked up casually before but its been a really long time now!) and he's been acting distant ever since. Up until we hooked up, we were hanging out more, going for dinner and drinks etc. and then the night we hooked up, he left in the morning without so much as giving me a kiss good bye and has been pretty aloof about getting together again.

Needless to say, I'm pissed !! Especially since I didn't even hear from him at all this weekend.

So he called tonite and left a mess. to say hi, and see when we can get together sometime this week.

So for the guys out there,what do I do now ? Do I tell him how annoyed I am or should I act like I don't care, or should I just not respond to his advances at all now ?

As I've said, we've hooked up before and it was always pretty casual. But that was about 2 yrs ago.

Well how do you feel about this guy? Do you want him as a friend or something more?How do you think he feels about you? Perhaps he is annoyed because he always wanted something more than friendship with you but you weren't interested,or perhaps he just wants to be friends and doesn't want to hurt your feelings if you want to be more than his friend.I suggest straighten out your priorities and decide how you feel about this guy.

talk to him

it sounds like he only wants sex, which is cool as long as he is honest about it.

so just ask him if he is only into you for the bed action, or if he wants more

if you have been friends for ages, then it shouldnt be that detrimental for the friendship.

it seems like you have developed some feelings other than hooking up. i say this because you wouldn't be mad about not hearing from him all weekend.

NO doubt. I wa friends with my buddy for 7 years before we hooked up. Before the hook up I NEVER EVER cared about if he didn't call or stop by. I was very very forgiving. It didn't really matter.

Then, because of the sex, it turned emotional. all of a sudden I cared and would be hurt if he didnt call back or turned down a day to hang. I was really hurt because it didn't turn into something else.I wanted a relationship afterwards. I didn't tell him that. I told him that I wanted friendship.

Fastforward a year. Things are so much better than 6 months ago and even more than the day after. That was detrimental to our friendship andit hasn't really fully gone back to the way it was. It was all good fun buddy buddy befor the sex.

Now im weirded out because i have 'carnal knowledge' about the guy

Archived