URGENT!!!! NC but no period!!

okay so we started NC this last thursday, and it is now sunday. i am on birth control and i was supposed to get my period last tuesday--which happens the same day EVERY month. we had breakup sex without a condom the last night we were together. i'm getting VERY scared.

do i break NC to discuss options with him?? or do i just go through my friends to talk to him?? or do i just do the abortion or whatever happens on my own?

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

PLEASE, any advice will be MUCH appreciated. i went home for the weekend but i'll be back to school for dinner tonight where he will be. he knows thru my friend that i havent gotten it yet, so...i just dont know.

Take a test before you get too worked up, you don't want to panic over nothing.

I had a similar situation...had sex a week before he dumped me. I'd just changed pill and wasn't sure what the deal was there, and I wasn't sure if all the stress of the break up was causing me to go a bit mental. I took two tests, and they were negative.

So take a test, and if it it is positive, then discuss it with him.

Good luck xx

I would give it a little time to make sure that you are late because of stress or something else. Also, before you talk to him, if it doesn't come, take a test to be sure. If he contacts you, just be honest that you're late and let him know you'll tell him one way or the other once it's definite. And then go back to NC until you know. I really hope everything works out the way you want it to.

I agree with the other posts. You need to take a pregnancy test before you get too involved with what you need to do, and who to talk to. Go get yourself a home pregnancy test. It definitely could be just stress and anxiety about having had sex that last time without protection. How long ago was it that you had the unprotected sex ?

Take the test - it's probably stress that's messing your body around. Until you've got the test results, don't do anything. I think it's tempting to share this with him (why should he not have to do some of the fretting!), but honestly, you're better off waiting till you know for SURE.

I bet you anything it's stress that's messing your body around, you know.

okay so pregnancy test it is. damn is that gonna be embarrassing. oh well i did it to myself. we had sex 2 weeks ago, and i'm s'posed to be starting my new pack today. should i? dahhh okay okay pregnancy test.

sorry, going crazy. but you're right. dont work myself up until it's a definite.

i'll keep you all updated, thank you. and i hope you're right. i hope it is just stress

Can you go out and get a test right now? I'd do that before starting your new pack.

The sooner you know, the more time you have to prepare for what may come next, or be able to relax because your period may be late for other reasons.

yeahhh breathing...a bit. out of anger haha SOOO pissed off at him and at MYSELF for giving such a jerk the time of day that he doesnt deserve at all grrrr i wish i could focus the attention on myself and making ME better...but i'm having such a tough time. saw him riding on his bike talking on the phone (prolly to her) HILARIOUS and pathetic at the same time if you ask me. and hes throwing away his friends. they're all pissed at him cuz they asked to be introduced to her this weekend and he didnt even talk to him. what kind of friend is that?? i say a-hole. and now i'm ignoring his phone call (right now, he's callin...can anybody tell me how to block his number???)

grrrrr okay going to get the test to calm myself down a lil. i'll be back later

oh f-word. he just came to my room. i told him to leave cuz i hate him right now cuz he's been treating me worse than i deserve as a person. he wants to know about my period and i just told him he'll find out when it's definite

he's jealous of the ring that i got. thinks i got it from a guy. he was really angry at me for him being with a girl but i'm getting things...HAH. sucker.