This is kind of long, but I'm really not sure what to do about this girl and I could use some input. From the first day I've had class with her at school, she's been rude to me for no reason- said anything she can think to hurt my feelings, talked about me behind my back, etc. For awhile I was nice to her anyway- gave her rides, cigarettes when she asked, stuff like that. I'm a real mellow person and I don't like confrontation in the least bit, I'd rather just get along with people. Anyway, one night we were at the same party, and she needed a ride to someone's house. I drove her, a few hours passed, and she called back and said she needed a ride home. I was wasted by that time, and wasn't willing to drive anywhere (plus I hadn't promised her anything and definitely didn't owe it to her.) I apologized the next day, and ignored me and just about me behind my back instead, saying she wanted to fight me and all that bull. I kind of just shrugged it off, and a lot of people told me that they respected me a lot more for not getting worked up over her (she isn't very well liked at my school).

Then her old boyfriend moved back down from Cali. I didn't know they had dated at first, we started hanging out, a couple weeks later he asked me out. She has a new boyfriend, but she was still really rude to him about me and told him he should dump me and all that jazz. I let it go and he didn't pay any attention to it... then on Valentine's day we were going to smoke out of his water pipe, but it was at her place from before he left. We picked it up, and he winded up leaving it at my house because he can't have it at his. The next day she kind of stormed up to me and asked where it was at-- all I said was "my house" and she totally flipped. She called him up crying, telling him what a *** I was, and about how I "left her stranded" that night of the party (which was about three months ago). I don't even know what to do-- I think it's ridiculous that she thinks she has rights to HIS bong, which he paid for and HE suggested I keep at my house... especially since she's been so rude to him since we've started dating.

I don't know. I'm kind of at loss at how I'm supposed to respond to her-- I'm chill, but I'm not a doormat either. I don't take her crap anymore, but I'm starting to wonder if I really need to stand up for myself-- tell her to bring it on if she wants to fight, and if not just to leave me alone. I try to avoid her as much as I can, but she always finds a way of getting under my skin and I can't pretend it doesn't bother me anymore.

She's told my boyfriend that she feels like he's replacing her with a 'better version of her' and it hurts her feelings and blahblahblah. I honestly don't feel sorry for her-- she dumped him when he left, and she practically screws her boyfriend right in front of him just to rub it in (although I don't think he has feelings for her anymore)... Anyway. That's about it. Any thoughts?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA

Laugh in her face, she is obviously a stupid little princess.

She has nothing, people dont like her, you have the guy she wants, she doesnt even have the BONG...

Just grin like a maniac when she goes mental at you... because its pretty funny.

Your bf will appreciate it if you dont let it get in between you two as well.

Wow, ur a bigger person than I am, I'd have hit her already. She is clearly jelous of anyone dating her ex. It sounds to me like she wants you and your boyfriend to split up in the hope that he'll go running back to her.

I know it sounds really hard, but just totally ignor her. treat her like she's a particularly boring piece of the wall. Don't give her the satisfaction of knowing that she gets on your nerves.

Just firmly tell her that you have no interest in playing her games and that you'd prefer it if she stayed out of your life. Any time she contacts you after that, just hang up, walk away, or in some other way break contact. You don't have to put up with people like this - you have absolutely no obligation to her whatsoever. If your boyfriend has to ask why, explain to him that you were tired of her threatening you and making false accusations.

Honestly, Hannahleh, by keeping in any contact with her, you're just playing her games. If you can't avoid physically being around her, just ignore her and don't speak to her when she's there. If it's mutual friends who have a habit of spreading her stories, tell them that you're tired of her and don't want to hear about her craziness. As far as your boyfriend goes, this woman has expressed a desire to cause physical harm to you - if he can't understand you wanting to step back from her for that, then I'd be worried that he was more concerned with preserving his social scene than preserving your safety. By allowing her any kind of relationship with you at all, you're enabling her negative actions - and if you decide to keep her in your life, you really only have yourself to blame.