bad friend... bad boyfriend...... or both?

alright, the other night i was out with my bf and he asked one of my friend's to join us for a few drinks over at his place. my frind is not a good girl and she not exactly a friend either. anyways we get to his house and were sitting around drinking and she takes off all her close and starts rubbing her body all over him. and yes he likes it. i told her to knck it off she pushes me over a coffee table and i ende up getting pretty hurt. he didn't eve realize that i had fell never asked me if i was hurt. he called me today like he didn't even know what had happened. i told him never again would i put up with that kind of behavior. he told me he was sorry and feels really bad. i'm so mad i don't know if i should forgive him or not.

yeah, that doesn't sound cool at all. it sounds like she has done this before to him. maybe they have hooked up before or are currently. this doesn't just happen with people that have respect.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Wait a minute. What messages have you been giving this girl, intended or not, that she can do that right in front of you?? Same question but regarding your boyfriend. Why do you think they thought they could get away with doing this right in front of your face??

I think you should get rid of them both!!! I seriously can't believe anyone would do that.

something else is missing from this story. once she started to take her clothes off, you didn't say anything? it almost sounds like you were into it at first. the first problem would be why he invited her over to drink with you. maybe he thought he could get both of you.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Wow.. obviously neither of them care about your feelings to do it right in front of you.

I can't even believe he would have been so involved with what she was doing to not even realize that you were upset, or even on the floor.

I would lose them both. If he can do something like this in front of you, then who knows what he might do when you aren't there. He basically cheated on you right in front of you.

And your "friend". I don't think you even need to hear this, but why would she even do something like that? That is not a real friend.

At least you know now that neither of them really care about you and you deserve better people in your life.

so they planned a 3some and didnt talk to you about it first, instead they just started and expected you to join in...

thats what it looks like to me, anyway.

ha, I was sitting on my ex's lap and he leant over and started making out with the girl next to him... I should have left then... and you should leave NOW

Hes a complete drop-kick, I dont care how drunk he was.

.....what would you say if you read your post?

That's incredibly offensive. He allowed this to happen directly in front of you. Disrespectful to the fullest. Not only did he condone her behavior, but showed no true emotions for you when she got physical.

Wow completely agree....LOSE THEM BOTH...there is NO excuse for this behavior. It is soooo wrong. And she is far from a friend & he is even further from a good boyfriend.

I am so sorry! ****hugs****

Lets see... .If I was your boyfriend, I would have picked her up over my shoulder and tossed her out the front door... NAKED and let her walk home that way.

So instead your boyfriend sits there enjoying the show, and then probably gets annoyed with you for interrupting it when you got tossed on the floor.

My vote, leave him. If thats how he handles women coming onto him, chances are he will cheat on you. Hell you were THERE and he didnt have the decency to put a stop to that. What if you were not around?

this is like stuff you find out about and get mad and dump the idiot. this isn't something you watch and go ehm, that's nice and ask people like us what you should do. bag the guy, and punch the girl for pushing you. lol, jk. just don't take his calls and meet another guy. then next time you see him, be like "i thought we broke up? were you not there when (her name) was all over you naked? i thought that was our break up. you obviously don't care about the relationship, so we are done." that ought to show em.

this is like stuff you find out about and get mad and dump the idiot. this isn't something you watch and go ehm, that's nice and ask people like us what you should do. bag the guy, and punch the girl for pushing you. lol, jk. just don't take his calls and meet another guy. then next time you see him, be like "i thought we broke up? were you not there when (her name) was all over you naked? i thought that was our break up. you obviously don't care about the relationship, so we are done." that ought to show em.

Once again wise words by ghost. Listen to the man.

this is like stuff you find out about and get mad and dump the idiot. this isn't something you watch and go ehm, that's nice and ask people like us what you should do. bag the guy, and punch the girl for pushing you. lol, jk.

Errrm.. no, don't do that...punching people is wrong.......

except in this case .

lol @ except in this case. you should be over this guy already. you should have left out the door and said "don't ever call me again dirtbag." slammed the door and keyed her car. if i even just invited a girl over to 'hang' with me and my gf, i think she'd be looking at me like, "can i talk to you...IN PRIVATE". she'd be like what the hell is this? understandable. it's just shady.