Question for women: Which type of male physique do you prefer?

I completely agree.

me too, but I didn't want to rehash the conversation. I feel like people judging me by how I spend time (not causing others harm, working out, making myself less a menace to society by being less a drag on health care, setting a good example, etc). I completely agree with both TiredMan and DragonEyes, HazeyAmber, and RayKay, especially when it comes to doing no harm to others - taht in itself is good (to merely not do bad).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a waste of energy because it does nothing for the greater good. You may stay fit, but what have you accomplished? There is nothing done by it beyond the sphere of you.

If I'm going to use my energy to do something its going to be effecting the world outside of me. Thats my point. The use of the energy.

This is the quote that is being debated ... again. If I spent my time donating to the good of all, I would be a martyr and would be ignoring my primary responsibility to myself to do myself service and if I like going to the gym, I'm giong to do it. Who wants to be with someone who puts others before themselves most (if not all) the time. I would like to meet such a person, because I have never conscienciously met someone who put others first the majority of the time. And if I do meet such a person, I will suspect they are so depraved in spirit that they need the security of knowing they are helping others to prove they are worth their own weight in salt.

Anyway.