shoe size and penis size

Hi new to this website but I have a question regarding shoe size and the size of the penis when erect. I know this is an age old question but I want to know if this is myth or true. Maybe some guys can give both their shoe size and their penis size to verify this myth or to leave it as such a myth.

I'll go first for now I kind of believe that shoe and penis size go together because my boyfriend wears a size 12 shoe and has a 8 1/2 inch penis when erect. I am using USA shoe size measurements.

I have no idea about other guys, but as for myself...

My glove size (hands) is halfway between small and medium. My shoe size is 12, which is a bit large. I'm 5'10" and 180 lbs. Is that average or larger than average? I don't know?

My 3rd arm is average size for a white guy. I looked it up.

I have no idea if the whole thing is a myth or not.

OK, I am a small shoed guy. I have to purchase womens running shoes because they don't carry them in my size. I am a 5.5 to 6 depending on the brand or basically an 8 in womens shoes.

Flacid, I can have a tiny little pecker maybe as small as 2" but when Im engorged, I fall just above the average catagory. I'm big enough to hit the cervix which can be quite painful for her. Thickness isn't a problem either.

But isn't it a great pickup line. "Oh, your shoes look cute", Then she will obviously look at mine, I can reply with "Hey I bet my feet are smaller than yours" Hint Hint, then she subconsciously wants to see if the myth is true or not.

I have joked around with this statement, but I've always been married, so I haven't really fiddled around with the idea... A guy can have his imagination. I think it is an appropriate pick up line for me.

Hi new to this website but I have a question regarding shoe size and the size of the penis when erect. I know this is an age old question but I want to know if this is myth or true. Maybe some guys can give both their shoe size and their penis size to verify this myth or to leave it as such a myth.

I'll go first for now I kind of believe that shoe and penis size go together because my boyfriend wears a size 12 shoe and has a 8 1/2 inch penis when erect. I am using USA shoe size measurements.

I am 6'1" and wear a size 9 EEE. My penis is average in length but thicker than most.

I am large overall, hands feet nose all that.. And I still only have 6 inches when fully erect.

There is no way of knowing how large a guy is unless he has very tight pants.. And even then you only get an idea, some are very small when they are not erect but grow a great deal when erect. And some have it the other way around.

I agree, Aurian, that makes sense. However... I heard from a few different sources in years past that the really overdeveloped guys tend to be small, slightly built ones for some reason. I guess that's possible... or it may be that average or slightly over average development just looks bigger on a smaller guy.