anal argument

gullible_soul

You can't... they're in no way connected. You can pass AIDS and whatnot, but you can't get someone pregnant through anal sex, of course not. Do any of the 'things' that come out the vagina and the anus ever switch? They're in no way connected... at all... only if sperm goes near the vagina or goes into it and whatnot. The act of anal sex isn't going to get anyone pregnant.

You cannot get pregnant from anal sex, only as beec mentioned, if some sperm seeps out of the anus into the vagina.

However, that should not happen, because it's very important to wear condoms during anal sex (a condom would trap the sperm) because E.coli can be spread into the vagina or urethra which is very unhealthy and causes bacterial infection.

Hah, we had a similar argument in my health class 2 years ago.

My health teacher kept telling us that you could get pregnant, but he was a really bad liar, and everyone knew it. It's obvious that you can't get pregnant that way. I suppose he just wanted everyone to refrain from any sexual activities.

There are way too many pregnant girls at my school, anyway.

My health teacher kept telling us that you could get pregnant, but he was a really bad liar, and everyone knew it. It's obvious that you can't get pregnant that way. I suppose he just wanted everyone to refrain from any sexual activities.

There are way too many pregnant girls at my school, anyway.

With teachers like that, I'm not surprised.