Question for the oral fixated men out there

I have just discovered that recieving oral sex is not about getting a woman wet so well, you know the rest. My bf, enjoys getting me off orally than any other bedroom acrobatics or play (dress up etc)...In fact, he will count my orgasms and when I start to have trouble breathing and talking he is 'finished', says he gets off getting me off....but I love the challenge and the feeling of power getting him off....Are there truly men out there that exist like this? And what can I do for him while he is having the time of his life?

Oh honey, I DO I DO enjoy it!!!! But there is that slight guilt, sex guilt? that I feel when he does not cum. He says it is because it 'wastes' him but we have gone 5 or 6 times a day in 2 different states even and we both shall I say, exploded with pleasure?! Too romance novel? Sorry! I will try to tone it down!

LOL!

I am that way as well. Mentally it is not just about giving the orgasm for me. It is the entire process of cunnilingus. I enjoy the physical as much as the mental aspects of it. 100% love every part of it equally.

But I won't walk away from a girl with a hard-on. I'd say this man is a bit different than most. Most men won't walk away if intercourse is in the offing.

Many women have an absolutely uncontrollable urge to have their man inside them once oral is done (or more accurately they get that urge while it is happening). That urge can't be satisfied by more oral or walking away. Do you feel this way? If so, the best and probably sexiest thing to do is take control when you are ready. Pull him toward you, talk to him, make him understand that there is no telling you no. You want him to get off and you want it to happen inside you....and it has to happen right that instant.

Otherwise there is 69.

I used to be very much like that. My favorite thing in the world was to please my woman orally. I saw it as an act of service for her, and that I was going out of my way to give her pleasure, and it became a pleasurable thing for me in the process.

What I learned though was that I had some self-esteem issues. I never had an orgasm from recieving oral. I didn't feel worthy of it. I always saw that as something she was doing just to warm me up (not that I needed any) and that I had to hold out for intercourse or she would be disappointed. I also worked on holding off the orgasm for as long as possible to give her as much satisfaction as she could want. It turns out that women don't generally like that as much as guys think they do, and will actually start to see it as their shortcomings if the guy doesn't come in a reasonable amount of time.

I did some work on that, and now am able to enjoy sex in most all of its forms, in reasonable amounts of time. I am still able to hold out longer if she signals that I should, but I no longer feel guilty if I have an orgasm after 10 or 15 minutes of intercourse.

I think that guys get screwed up information from society as a whole. We are taught that women require oral, and require a guy who can "go all night" so we strive to reach that level. When we finally do, we realize that was all talk and that if a guy does go all night, he will probably only be getting laid once a month, because she won't want to get THAT started again if she has to be up early the next day.

Oooooooh! I think I know what his deal is. Heck. I have a good guess.

He doesn't want the libido drop from having an orgasm, or having too many in a day. The positive physical and emotional effects of giving oral to a woman are amplified x 100 so long as I haven't had an orgasm.

I can go at it with a kind of passion and raw intensity that I just can't match after I am spent. It is the same kind of feeling a couple might get in a frenzy trying to rip each other's clothes off. It is that kind of craziness. It is also a more consistent and constant pleasure.

I don't think I am too far off on this. I have felt the same way more times than I can remember.

• Like 1
Oooooooh! I think I know what his deal is. Heck. I have a good guess.

He doesn't want the libido drop from having an orgasm, or having too many in a day. The positive physical and emotional effects of giving oral to a woman are amplified x 100 so long as I haven't had an orgasm.

I can go at it with a kind of passion and raw intensity that I just can't match after I am spent. It is the same kind of feeling a couple might get in a frenzy trying to rip each other's clothes off. It is that kind of craziness. It is also a more consistent and constant pleasure.

I don't think I am too far off on this. I have felt the same way more times than I can remember.

I believe you are correct in this thought Cardinal. He has mentioned that he does get so much pleasure watching me get off, and the fact that when he does orgasm he almost passes out...I have just never in my entire sexual life, which trust me, is not a very populated area, I have never had a man make me feel, make me want to do anything, anytime, anywhere...Just the thought that someone knows me, my body, the way I think, I guess it could become disturbing(!) Anyway, thanks for all your help. This site is so much better than asking a 'friend' who will probably just screw things up anyway! Happy Holidays all!

It sounds like he's happy with the way things are, so I don't think that's your concern. Just tell him that you love what he does to you and nothing would please you more than if you could do the exactly same for him and tell him to name his game.

Thanks Dog. I will continue as is....and I do ask him to Name his Game, there is no problem with communication in the bedroom, only occasionally outside it!

Take care of you. And thanks again.