what position feels the best?

When it comes to intercourse, unfortunately clitoral stimulation is the most common way women get their orgasms. Few can have a g-spot orgasm from sexual intercourse. Figure out which positions stimulate her clitoris and go with those. Also helps to get feedback from your partner. Good luck and have fun.

Many girls I know, including myself, love being on top. I know that for some, this is the only way they can climax during sex.

Aside from being on top, I myslef love getting it from behind, but interestingly enough prefer to end the "session" in the missionary position.

Ultimately, the credo "different strokes for different folks", holds pretty damn true.

This is one I only experienced with one person and it was the best EVER.

If she lays on her side, and brings her top leg up to her chest...then the guy strattles her bottom leg and enters her that way...it hits something that just...wow.

YEP... but since my legs are long I can bring my leg up along side his neck and sissor position.

OR....

Try...modifed missionary. You kneeling like in doggy. Her lying on her back, she raises her hips to meet you... one leg straight up along your shoulder, second leg is pressed flat against your chest. (willl give her traction).... You can from this position stimulate her clit... or hold her hips.. she can reach your thighs and hold on to them for traction. It allows her to move her hips freely. Alternate long s-l-o-w strokes with... quick sharp jabs.

Works everytime.

Try...modifed missionary. You kneeling like in doggy. Her lying on her back, she raises her hips to meet you... one leg straight up along your shoulder, second leg is pressed flat against your chest. (willl give her traction).... You can from this position stimulate her clit... or hold her hips.. she can reach your thighs for traction. It allows her to move her hips freely. Alternate long s-l-o-w strokes with... quick sharp jabs.

Mmm, like this one! Sort of ticks a lot of boxes for me!

This is great for me:

Originally Posted by BornToResist

If she lays on her side, and brings her top leg up to her chest...then the guy strattles her bottom leg and enters her that way...it hits something that just...wow.

I love standing in front of my guy with him standing behind holding my hips. I bend forward and he enters me from behind.

And this I am going to try:

Try...modifed missionary. You kneeling like in doggy. Her lying on her back, she raises her hips to meet you... one leg straight up along your shoulder, second leg is pressed flat against your chest. (willl give her traction).... You can from this position stimulate her clit... or hold her hips.. she can reach your thighs for traction. It allows her to move her hips freely. Alternate long s-l-o-w strokes with... quick sharp jabs.
This is great for me:

And this I am going to try

This one takes build up... make sure there is tonz of foreplay and female is good and hot...

Great thing about it is the ability to swivel and grind your hips against him.

hmmmm... maybe some mood music in the background may help set the stage.. something slow and sensual.