breast size conflict!

Well, that isn't what the OP asked advice about in the first place. I agree it's a big issue, but the two are nevertheless separate problems. I had a bf commenting on the breastsize of a waitress in my presense. She was large, and he added that 'in fact it WAS bad luck for me that I wasn't that way' (still 'joking'). Let me just say that this was one of the major reasons that I broke up with him.

Ilse

Well, I have a good self-esteem regardless of a small size, but if my bf would find it necessary to talk about someone else's breasts, it would still hurt my feelings.

Well I would like to know why that would hurt your feelings? And I would like to know why you feel that you being hurt by that statement has no basis in insecurity?

The OP said he didn't complain about earlier snooping, and was aware of it. To complain now would be simply a convenience.

And that shows me something already. If someone is snooping, something is severely wrong there.

He can complain at any time about it. It's kind of like the way a person is allowed to say "no" during sex at any time.

Well, that isn't what the OP asked advice about in the first place. I agree it's a big issue, but the two are nevertheless separate problems. I had a bf commenting on the breastsize of a waitress in my presense. She was large, and he added that 'in fact it WAS bad luck for me that I wasn't that way' (still 'joking'). Let me just say that this was one of the major reasons that I broke up with him.

Ilse

Well then that was your choice. It couldn't have been much of a relationship if THAT was a major reason, IMO.

Seems like he was joking to you about it. Sure it isn't very nice (most jokes aren't) but if that is enough to break up with someone, it's not much of a relationship.

I make jokes about my g/f all the time but she knows I'm just messing with her. Some of the stuff is stuff that bothers her but that is just how I am. Thing is, she does it to me as well.

An example was one time she had this pimple on her nose and she is so into having clear skin. It's something she is sensitive about. When I got into the car and saw it, we hugged and kissed and I asked "who's your friend?" while pointing at it lol.

shep88ner - I would recommend you just reiterate to your gf how much you love her and how attractive you find her and her breasts. I think you should say something to her along the lines of ... maybe something like, "just because picasso is your favorite artist doesn't mean you can't appreciate Monet." (ie, your gf is your favorite, and the text was just about someone else's breasts you admired.)

but you'd be best off not to discuss other women's breasts too much if this is your gfs sensitive area. And yes, breasts can be a sensitive area of discussion. I have always been big, I have D cups, bordering on DD. I've heard plenty of women say "More than a handful is a waste!" (And yes, I know that they are saying that to make themselves feel better, but it can be a put down towards me, like, "why do you think my breasts are a waste?") I don't think either is better than the other. There are pros and cons to all body/shapes/sizes.

Anyways, yeah, I think if you love your partner, and you know they have a sensitive area, it is better to build them up and make them feel beautiful than to make them feel bad about it. I had a boyfriend that was frequently bugging me to lose some weight.... so I decided to drop 160 pounds..... in the form of HIM!

bugging your partner about their sensitive areas isn't going to bring them closer, it will drive them away.