• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That cat owes me allot of beer Desert. (of course I don't think I'll bring that up to cat jussssst now)

How about "all I want for Chistmas is my two front teeth, Doc." By Buggs Bunny? Do you like that one Sandy?

ehhhh, I hope my ex has a rash or something right now...lol!!

Yeah I like the funny tunes, and Lone i know my ex is for sure upset, which feels sorta good, because he's the one who actually introduced me to that bar, they had his artwork hung in there till Saturday, they left it all sitting outside the door, it disappeared, hopefully he got it..... im a witch but wouldn't want him to lose his stuff either...........

Good Morning Kleo,

Thanks for the coffee! (better make it decaf though!)

Id say Im doing so so. The days leading up to the holiday seem to be bringing me down a bit. The triggers have been, for the most part, very overwhelming.

Im struggling a little to maintain a positive state of mind -

Coming into this year, things were so clear, perfect. As we close it out, Im taken back at how things have changed, and how confusing and uncertain things have become.

I miss you my love... even on a clear night; I can’t see the stars without you.

Vynde I think the holiday's are hard for us all,so many memories and ..everytime I hear Christmas music I want to cringe..lol

Anyhow it is doubly hard for me My Mom past away in 2004 before Christmas..and I am also now dealing with a Christmas & New Year without a gf or bf,I am on my own for the first time in a long time.

Sometimes I get down ..but I am trying to remain positive.Hey we all have our days,and we will get sad and feel lonley.

I Just need to remember (we all nee to remember) We have lots of wonderful friends to help us get by.

Good Morning,

John~we have missed you! I'm sorry you are struggling.

Having read your post this morning I have do have a few questions for you.

" miss you my love... even on a clear night; I can’t see the stars without you. "

Thats beautiful John, it is. And I know the part of you that loves her and is hurts truly feels that.

BUT...

Is it true? (I'm pretty sure you can really still see the stars on a clear night) And do you realize that those are the type of thoughts that will keep you in agony?

Also, coming into this year were they truly clear? Are things ever truly clear?

Or did you just not know the road ahead? Last year I anticapated how my life would be this year. I was wrong. This year I am antipating how my life will be

again. Who knows~what I do know is that it's up to me. It's in my hands, it

always was and I just forgot.

We have get to the point I think where we can accept that we see the starts without them...for me thats called letting go and it may just be the

scariest part of it all.

I guess Im worse then I thought as im reading your post through wet lashes.

Your both have great insight - and a way of explaining things so the heart can understand.

Your right. I cant let go of her, and im paying the price for it. The issue is I dont really want to... The scary thing, is that is that Im fully aware that in order to heal, I will need to let go...

It seems Im my own worst enemy.

Thanks for your insight, once again.

John