Erection around her

Hey, I'm sure this happens to every guy at first. I noticed it happen to my boyfriend many a times. We would just be laying there and 'hey look there it goes'. Don't really think of it as embarrassing. I do make fun of my boyfriend when it happens though, but it's only as a joke. I laugh and point, and he says, "What? So what if I'm always horny?" You're not abnormal. I'm sure it will stop in time, but again, no need to be embarrassed. It's almost seems as cute? Hehe.

Yes I can understand that, it used to happen to me, to us all I would say. There is no real way of stopping it but u can keep it descret in certain ways. I used to tuck my penis under my underpants, if you understand me. I works and if it happens it will be very hard (no pun intended here) for her or anyone to see it.

6 years later and it still happens to me. Although she does it to me on purpose sometimes. The other night I was heading out the door and she started telling me all these dirty things she was going to do to me when I got home. Next thing you know, she grabs me down there and says, "Got a little problem?". So great, now I need to wait a minute or two before I head out the door...

I like it, personally - it makes me feel that a guy is really excited by me, and that kind of makes me perk up and feel a bit of a femme fatale!! Don't worry about it, if she's like me at that age she may be flustered but flattered, and pleased that you find her *SO* gorgeous that you're always turned on by her.

Perfectly normal!

If you're getting wood without her actually hugging you (where she would be able to feel it) it is usually possible to hide your erection.

Depends on your position - when walking it ain't easy bat sat down it's simple... anthing from a well placed magazine to just putting your hand on your thight to obscure her view.

Alright thanks for all that. The only thing is, we're the type of people who aren't going to have sex till marriage. The farthest we'll probably go is just kissing. So knowing that, do you think she'll in any way be offended or think I just like her for her physical attraction?

There's plenty of other things you can do, apart from sex, if you get me . .

I think she'd understand that its just your bodies natural reaction to someone you find attractive.