Update on Iansmommy

Ians Mommy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh, this is so scary!!!

Dani was one of the ones on this site to reach out to me and let me know things were going to be okay when I was my most terrified. I got a whole lot of strength from her and I really wish there was some way to give her the same at a time she needs it the most. I really hope she gets better soon.

When I read that she was going to be induced, I read an article on google news that talked about complications they are finding out about inducing...it can apparently cause amniotic fluid embolism (AFE), which I have no idea if this is the case or not, I just thought it was strange that I read that article that day out of pure coincidence. They might not have anything to do with each other, but here's the article if anyone's interested. link removed

Anyways, Ian, you really are amazing. Dani's love for you was obvious, and she is so lucky to have you in her life. Stay strong, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

things are getting a lot better. she hasn't had a seizure in over 24 hours and the fever is gone. she is no longer delirious and during the surgery they found no sign of infection. they have no idea what was causing this but they said as long as she can go 72 hours without having a seizure or a fever, she should be okay to come home.

things are getting a lot better. she hasn't had a seizure in over 24 hours and the fever is gone. she is no longer delirious and during the surgery they found no sign of infection. they have no idea what was causing this but they said as long as she can go 72 hours without having a seizure or a fever, she should be okay to come home.

That's a huge relief. I'm so glad things are getting better. When everyone is feeling well again, and up to it, we want to see some baby pictures!

BellaDonna

Thank God - that's wonderful news. Please give her a big hug from all of her friends here. And tell her to get her butt home soon.

she's doing a lot better today. she's been awake most of the day. she was pretty upset that she's missed the first week of ian's life but we filled her in on everything and she spend most of the day holding him. she wanted to try to breast feed him today but the doctor strongly insisted against it until they figure out what happened. the fever has been gone all day and other than feeling very weak, she feels good. she can't wait to come home and finally start raising our son they way we planned.

thank you for all of your support. i told her how everyone has been praying for her and she got all teared up and asked me to thank everyone for her until she can get back on and do it for herself.

That is such WONDERFUL news. I'm so, so happy that she's getting better, doggonit, I've got tears in my eyes. Stupid internet forum makin' me get all emotional over total strangers...

I can't wait to hear about her coming home and taking care of that baby. Thank you so much for keeping us updated.