Update on Iansmommy

Ians Mommy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been away all last week and am just catching up.

Hugs to you, Dani, and your new family. What a scary week it was. I got palpitations reading about all the stuff that happened to you.

I am so happy that you have your boy and he's healthy and you guys are happy. Feel better. We are all behind you.

dani hasn't has a seizure in over 48 hours and she's feeling great. as long as things stay the way they are or even getting better, she should be released sometime tomorrow afternoon. the next update you will probably get will be from her.

thank you guys for supporting us in our time of need. dani really appreciates it as do i.

I'm so relieved she's getting better. Don't forget to tell her to take it easy when she gets home. It'll take her a long time to recover from her ordeal. I know I don't have to tell you to keep a close eye on her because you and both your families will already do that.

I hope the doctors find out what caused the problem soon so you know what you were/are dealing with.

Good luck and take care.

dani hasn't has a seizure in over 48 hours and she's feeling great. as long as things stay the way they are or even getting better, she should be released sometime tomorrow afternoon. the next update you will probably get will be from her.

thank you guys for supporting us in our time of need. dani really appreciates it as do i.

Thanks for updating us about Dani, Ian.

I am so happy to hear good news!

hosswhispra

Is Dani still going to get to come home soon? Who is it that has been helping take care of little Ian during all this and how is he holding up through all the daily activity ?

I will be so glad when Dani is home and recuperating while enjoying her much missed time with little Ian. She will certainly need to take it easy and get her strength back and not do too much too soon.

HEY GUYS!

I'm finally on and I'm a mommy!

I am doing a lot better but I still can't be out of bed or off the couch for more than like 10 or 15 minutes without getting dizzy spells. I got home around 3 on Sunday and slept and slept and slept haha.

Ian is doing great! I've been pretty upset because I haven't been able to take care of him like I should but I still spend every possible minute I can feeding him, changing diapers, or just holding him. I hate the fact that I miss the first week of his life.

I can remember being in labor and being so happy but the last thing I remember was seeing his face and I can't remember much else until late last week. They still have no idea what was causing me to be so sick but they said as long as I continue to improve, things should be okay. It may take time but I will get better.

I'm sorry about taking so long to update after I got home. Tuesday I thought I had enough strength to get up by myself for a few minutes while Ian was in the shower. I sat in front of my desk for about 5 minutes and I started getting dizzy so I got up and went to take my laptop to my bed when my legs went out from under me and my computer smashed. Right now I'm at my sister's for a little bit with the baby so I figured while I have a few minutes before I start getting tired, I'd update you guys.

I really really really really really! want to thank everyone for all the prayers for me to get better and all the support you gave Ian over the last 2 weeks. I love you guys and you all are seriously like family to me.

I'll try to update when I'm near a computer but I don't know how long it will be until I can get a new one for myself.

Seriously, thank you to everyone!

Glad you updated, and REALLY glad you're doing well. Keep snuggling that baby, you've got time to make up! Sorry about that laptop, darn collateral damage. I dropped mine and cracked the hard drive after Katrina. Given the circumstances, I was forgiven, just as I'm sure you are.

Keep getting better, I can't wait to see pictures! Big hugs to you, your husband, and your baby!!