Update on Iansmommy

Ians Mommy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she's not getting better, just keeps getting worse. i came home for a few hours today so my parents could get some rest and her mom called me within 3 hours and said that she had a seizure. i dropped him back at my parents and rushed up to the hospital so see what was going on.

they still have no idea what is causing the infection or why it's so bad so they're going to do a microscopic surgery tomorrow as long as she doesn't have any more seizures through the night. her mom is staying with her tonight and her sister has ian so that i can get a shower and get some sleep for awhile. i'm so worried that i dont even think i'll be able to sleep for more than 5 minutes.

i really want to thank everyone on here for their support. with a lot of people praying for her, i hope things will turn around and she'll get better and back up onto her feet soon.

Oh Ian I am so sorry to hear this. You know I have been following Dani's story since the beginning and I am terribly saddened that she is so sick and has not yet been able to see her baby and hold him.

I am praying for all of you. This must be so much on you right now too.

((HUGS))

I keep checking back hoping to hear good news on Dani's condition. I am saddened to see that things haven't really improved. Dani and all of you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Ian you are such a trooper through all of this. Keep your head up and stay strong. I feel that things are going to improve soon. take care,,,,,, CL1957

she was able to hold him and see him for awhile. the bleeding didn't start until about 20 minutes after he was born so she was able to hold him for awhile. the bleeding has stopped but the infection keeps getting worse and no anti-biotics are working. that's why they're going to do the surgery tomorrow to get a biopsy and look around to see if they can figure it out.

things just are not the same with her around and i honestly have no idea what i'm going to do if i lose her. i love her so much and i can't even bear to think of what life would be without her. i want to go back up to the hospital but i know if i do, her mom is going to get really pissed at me because she knows i need sleep but i just can't sleep.

again, i want to thank everyone for their prayers. hopefully they'll be answered very soon.

Congratulations on your new arrival! And welcome baby Ian!

I'm sorry to hear that Dani is experiencing postpartum complications. This time should be a time of joy and happiness for everyone. But we know that things in life never go as planned. I hope the doctors get to the cause of the infections and Dani's prognosis - great.

Please, keep us updated. I will keep her in my prayers.

Southerngirl's right - you can't think about bad things happening right now. You have to be strong, stay positive for Dani's sake. You are an incredible father and a wonderful husband - Dani can NOT say enough good things about you. Stay strong for her - don't focus at all on bad things.

Keep coming here, we'll help you through this as much as we can. I'm going to say a prayer right now for Dani and for you.

oh my gosh. I'm so sorry to hear that Dani isn't doing well, that's really a kick in the pants... I will keep her in my thoughts. Congratulations to you both on your new son! I hope that she will be able to hold him and be with him very soon, because that's the thing she'll be wanting most probably