girls want sex more than boys

At least this is how its been in my relationships.... and when I talk with all my girl friends they say this too.

Where did this myth ever come about that emn want sex all the time? Women want it just as much... especially now that I'm 29... it just gets worse..

I was just out for dinner with my friend.... and she and her boy only do it about 3 times a week.... adn they live together.

I always want it more than the guy does.....

where did it all start that boys want sex more than girls???????

I understand 100%...u sound a lot like myself. In fact, i always tease my man that I wear the pants in the relationship because, when it comes to sex, most times I am the initiator. I dont know where the myth comes from the men want it more than women but they need to stop believing it. I think the only reason it seems that way is because men tend to verbalize it more than women. Maybe it's because it's not the ONLY thing on our minds!!!

Well I am a man and it seems that I always want sex more than the gf's I have had...

I guess it is just how that individual is, man or woman...

I would like it every day, 3 times a week she should feel lucky...

Some people just don't need or want much sex while others do...

I like sex and wish I could have it all the time. Unfort, I dont have a bf right now, so that's out of the question. When I was growing up, I was taught that sex was dirty, yucky, not fun, and only to be done in order to have kids. I went to Catholic schools all my life and sex was not taught as something "fun" and "likeable".

Now, we are told we can enjoy it and talk about it, so we do. And a lot of women do have a high libido. I know I do.

I was always the initiator with my 2 husbands.

The first one was 21 when we got married and he couldn't keep up with me. I was 23. He stopped having sex with me 2.5 years into the marriage. I stayed with him for 5 years without sex from anyone.

I married my second husband when I was 28 and he was 32. I couldn't believe I had to initiate everything again and his libido wasn't as high as mine either. I was with him for 15 years.

Why is it that they both performed ok before we got married and then afterwards the opposite?

I've found my match now and am engaged and planning the wedding for next year. She's everything I always wanted!

A lot of the girls I'm friends with are very open about their sexuality, but they just aren't horny 24/7 like guys are. They say they masturbate all the time, but I know they only masturbate like once a week. Guys, a lot of times, will masturbate several times everyday. It just depends on the girl and the guy, I guess. No matter if they are work colleagues, friends, or just guys I know, pretty much every guy I've ever met wants sex all the time. I've never heard this idea you are saying, that women want it more than men, but I think it really has to do with who the people involved are. I wish my girlfriend was into sex like I am, but I love her so it doesn't really matter that much.

Woman supress it because they think it's wrong. That's why guys go out there thinking it's hard to get a girl to do what they want. It's not, they want it just as bad and are ready to do what you want if you just go for it.

Most guys supress it too until they really start to understand it because they think it's going to make a girl not like them. When all it's doing is making them look like a nice guy and unconfident.

I don't know, I think that I take longer to get going than men, to be honest. But there's a funny Seinfeld quote about this:

”Seems to me the basic conflict between men and women, sexually, is that men are like firemen. To men, sex is an emergency, and no matter what we’re doing we can be ready in two minutes. Women, on the other hand, are like fire. They’re very exciting, but the conditions have to be exactly right for it to occur.”

(Jerry Seinfeld)

I know that the man I saw most recently had a much higher sex drive than me - it was kind of disconcerting and flattering, to be honest. Nice though.

Woman supress it because they think it's wrong. That's why guys go out there thinking it's hard to get a girl to do what they want. It's not, they want it just as bad and are ready to do what you want if you just go for it.

Most guys supress it too until they really start to understand it because they think it's going to make a girl not like them. When all it's doing is making them look like a nice guy and unconfident.

I don't think women supress it! not in talking to many many female friends!

I have never met a woman who wanted it more than me. NEVER. Infact, I have met my fair share of horny women, and still, none of them can keep up with me. So, really, this thread just absolutely amazes me, yet gives me high hopes I will find a woman who loves sex as much as I do.

Most guys suppress it too until they really start to understand it because they think it's going to make a girl not like them. When all it's doing is making them look like a nice guy and unconfident.

I think there's a lot of truth to those two paragraphs, well said.

I've always suppressed it in part because I've always felt (and still do) that it would scare girls away even more than usual.