I hate my boobs :(

my boobs are a bit on the small side and im feeling soo self-conscious. im 5 ft 8 and im a B cup. my sister is 5 ft 4 and she is double D!! that is soo unfair!! she calls them "pancakes" lol.

i wear push-up bras and padded ones to make them look more noticeable but i dont feel very confident. i feel soo embarrassed to go naked in front of a guy but guys ive been with have said they look okay. i find myself envying other girls with bigger boobs than me and i get soo down.

ive lost a stone in the past month and i think my boobs have shrunk...oh man

They will go down in size if you lost a stone.

I'm 5'"2 and have a B/C cup, my sister is the same height and has a DD. Its all just the luck of the draw.

However, I'm the lucky one who won't have all the back pain that goes with them and breasts that swing down by my knees when I get older. I can wear cetain tops that my sister cant' (unless she wants to fall out of them) and I can even go bra-less if I wished.

My mum just had a reduction from an E cup down to a C. She said that the pain and back problems they cause just weren't worth it. She is 1000% happier now.

Men love different shapes and sizes, not all of them are attracted to bigger breasts.

If you want to make them pop more though, maybe invest in a chicken filet - a soft piece of silicone that goes inside your bra. My aunt used to own a lingerie store and they were very popular.

Hey There,

It's important to note that you are not done yet "developing" at 18. Many women continue to fill out and grow into their early 20's. I was also a small B cup at 18 ( I am 5' 10") and now that I am 30 I have a full C cup.

The sad part about weight loss is that the first place you lose is in your bra... (we're just lucky that way) since much of breast tissue is comprised of fat.

Everyone's body is different, I have a sister who is 5'5" and has a DD cup as well, and another sister who is 5'7" and has a C cup like me. I think our sister with the big boobs is more self conscious then we are! Even girls with large breasts go through feeling self conscious.

Try to think of all the advantages to having slightly smaller boobs (a B cup is an average cup size- it's not really small). You can wear those cute little tank tops with no bra if you want, buy a bra for 12$, bathing suits fit you with no problem, you can sleep on your stomach....I felt like you at your age, but as I got older I really started to appreciate my breast size as my friends with huge boobs started getting back problems, paying 40$ for a good fitting bra, sagging.... etc. A few of my friends have actually had breast reduction as well. Who needs that?

Your body will continue to change as you mature even more... and with weight gain/loss and childbirth.

Just my take on it.

I'm 19 and have really big boobs, and trust me, it is not a good thing. Guys end up talking to them and not you! I do lots of sports, and they get very unomfortable running. B/C is normal for most woman! I have to go to a "special" shop to get any type of bra, whereas you can go in and buy one straight off the shelf. If you were an AA, then I can see why your bothering, but B is normal.

Hk87

Who do you want a bigger bust for - yourself or a potential partner?

Distinguise between actual problem and personal insecurity.

The size of your breasts are in no way a reflection of yourself. (unless you are looking in a mirror)

What about your mind, your personality, your character.

These are a more accurate portrayal of who you are.

Just think of it this way, with bigger breats it's more of a strain on your back.

I'm 5ft. 3in, and I'm currently a D.

I was really disappointed when I went up from a C cup.

Although I must admit, I was a little different. I was disappointed when I started to develop breasts as a young girl.

I really wanted them to go way.

Just love yourself for who you are.

Not all men are into breasts anyways. I may have big breasts but my boyfriend isn't a breast man.

It'll be okay, just learn to love yourself the way you are. Nothing is wrong with a B cup.

I think everyone gets used to their breasts, but you don't want to feel like they are always in the way.

I think you'll come to accept yourself.

Just as I have come to accept that I have big breasts.

"The grass is always greener on the other side".

Hang in there girl!

OK, from a man's point of view, the first thing about a woman's breasts that are important are that, well, they are. I've dated women who had D cups, at least, and some with hardly anything. So long as there were breasts present, it was enough.

I know some guys who have only dated women with a C or more and others who have not ever dated a woman with so much as a B. Both of these guys are toward the extreme.

I think most of the issue is in your mind, not how men (or other women) actually perceive you. You could try to change what you have, but you also may get bigger on your own. Or you cuold try to reframe your thoguths and realize that there are guys out there dying to get his hands, lips and tongue on your breasts, as well as elsewhere.

I used to be a 32/34F (depending on my weight) when I was on birth control pills. They just kept getting bigger and bigger. Now that I've been off them for a few months, they keep getting smaller and smaller. Now I'm a smallish 34DD.

I have noticed and improvement in my posture, less people stare at me, less women give me rude comments, I'm more comfortable, clothes look better on me. I honestly hope they keep shrinking.

One thing I've noticed is less men try to hook up with me now. Keep in mind that these were not classy gentlemen either. Now I seem to get more attention from decent guys.

Try not to worry about it. It's not like yours are the smallest around. A B-cup is perfectly respectable. Whatever you do, don't opt for implants. Most males will not appreciate that.

Also, if it bothers you that much , gain some weight back!

I'm a 36 C, my sister is a small A. We used to jokingly call them blueberries. I love my boobs, I think they're the perfect size, but, she gets to be skinny and wear things that I can't because I've always been curvier. She gets to wear little slipdresses, and things without bras. I really wish i could do that! Guys don't always like big boobs,men have many different preferences, depending on the guy. But it's how you feel about them that really matters, cuz they're a part of you and chances are, they suit your body type. Enjoy the fact that you can jog and excercise without the painful bouncing, or having to wear two sport bras.

I'm a 36 D and my 28 year old sister is a 32AA. I hate mine and she hates hers.

Mine honestly don't bother me too much. When I was 13, I went from a 34 A to a 36 C within 2 months. Yeah, big change really fast. The growth slowed down thankfully and I know have a 36D. I thought that they'd end up being huge farther along in my pregnancy but I got lucky. They haven't changed at all.

Be happy with what you have. God made you the way you are for a reason.

• 3 years later...

You're lucky you're 5'8." and a B cup. T_T

At least you can find your size easily in random stores! For some girls, it's difficult for them to even find their proper size at the discount stores or the cheap places.. There are upsides to having smaller breast sizes.. But judging on the date that you have posted this.. They probably grew a bit more..?

Teehee I wish I was close to your height!

personally, I would much rather have a B than a C. I'm 5'10 and normal weight. Don't be self conscious, it's so silly, you are perfectly normal!! I wouldnt fret over getting bras to make your breasts seem bigger. I don't think nice guys care that much about breast size, if a guy likes you, it should be for other reasons.

I went through a stage as a teen where I hated my chest, but I have kind of gotten over it, you will too!

If you can afford it and hate your boobs that much get a boob job. I was randomly thinking the other day that I would if mine were small. Thankfully I'm blessed with DD but I have other areas of my body that I hate. I think most of us dislike some part off our bodies. I hate my butt; the rest of me is pretty slim, especially my top half and my bum just looks out of proportion!! Nothing I do seems to shrink it, it sucks.

my boobs are a bit on the small side and im feeling soo self-conscious. im 5 ft 8 and im a B cup. my sister is 5 ft 4 and she is double D!! that is soo unfair!! she calls them "pancakes" lol.

i wear push-up bras and padded ones to make them look more noticeable but i dont feel very confident. i feel soo embarrassed to go naked in front of a guy but guys ive been with have said they look okay. i find myself envying other girls with bigger boobs than me and i get soo down.

I can sort of relate, b/c I am not thrilled with my small penis. I can honestly say to you that most men find all boobs attractive. I personally love small breasts! But, I understand, from my own insecurity, that others saying that they are right sized or wonderful doesn't do the trick.

I also don't like to undress and show my goods. And I do check out the other guys' junk in the locker room and envy the bigger packages.

The key is to feel good about yourself and your body. I wish I knew how to to that myself!

Well, your sister will be sagging and you won't be.

The pancakes comment is just her being rude.

Archived