Flame all you want, I still need to vent.

Ok its taken me 3 days and night in mud hut SG, with a shamen from the wartage tribe, 6 sheep,4 cows and 2m of blue string.

I appreciate the effort Spug. So sorry you lost three days working on it. I hope the farm animals were returned without incident

My old college roommate recently told me that dating is all a numbers game. If you ask out 7,000 women, at least one will say yes. It's just asking out 7,000 women that takes a lot of time. I don't know if he's right or not, but he seems to share your enthusiasm. We will see....

My old college roommate recently told me that dating is all a numbers game. If you ask out 7,000 women, at least one will say yes.
Your ex-roommate is on to something. This is what a very wise and good-looking man once called the "Theory of Hundreds":

If I engage a hundred girls in convo I will have a girlfriend.

If I turn in a hundred applications I will have a job.

If I look at a hundred clouds I will see a naked woman.

If I tell a hundred of my own jokes I will get a laugh.

Its true what he says and Ipso.

I asked my dad one time why I did not have a girl freand.

this is what he said

"If you wont to eat apples go to an orchered"

He was right, if your looking for that GF you have to meet here 1st,

remember,

To meet the Girl of your dreams you have to be the man of hers

That mains, act like a man not a boy, Know your self and who you are,

Have morrals and never brake them, Be consistant, do not cheat on any one, end it then move on. Never ever hit a woman dont even push them.

Think about what she is feeling as you do things, racing cars may be fun but not for your GF if shes in hell every time you hit the road.

Protect her even unto the death, your job as a man is to stand in the way of any harm to protect her and when you have them your children, (even if they are not yours) thats the deal, she has the kids you protecte her and them never for get that.

When you look like a grate guy, act like a grate guy and keep acting like one, $100000 says you will have a girl in no time.

So you get what Im saying

Become the man of her dearms, and she will find you.

Good luck

Spugly

If you ask out 7,000 women, at least one will say yes. It's just asking out 7,000 women that takes a lot of time./quote]

Exactly. A LOT of time. That's why I don't espouse this buckshot approach. It's much easier to go into one's search clearly knowing what one needs (not wants - these are usually two separate things!) and knowing what kind of person YOU need to be to attract that kind of person. As spug said, to find the girl of your dreams, you must be the man of her dreams.

We're shooting for quality here, not quantity. I'd suggest another way to spend the time you would normally have to spend asking out 7000 women: use that time FIRST to figure out who you really are, and what you need from a relationship.

Because, and to use a business analogy, those who fail to plan can plan to fail.