I think were breaking up but I DONT WANT TO - how do i get him back?

He said he doesnt want to talk to me n he thinks ive cheated on him and the past is filled with so many bad memories he could never be with me again, ive been messing up alot lately; haning out with friends, dicthing him to hang out with these friends - he doesnt trust me AT ALL and ive givin him reasons for that so i can understand, but i dont want anyone else and i tell him ill spend forever making it up to him and says yea whatever but hes never coming to my house again and he cant sleep with me cuz he thinks im 'dirty' cuz i cheated on him and i duno what to do - cuz my one 'friend' that i thought was ran his mouth about all this *mod edit* but its not the first time cuz he did it to my other girlfriend too, he has sucha screwed up relationship life that he tries to ruin everyone elses happiness

i feel so sick and sad, and i mean he did see me last nyte n kissed me on the cheek and hugged me after ALOT of crying and persuasion but we texted each other today and he is insanely jealous and always has been, how do i win him back? i want/need him in my life - i love this man to death and i dont want anyone else even tho there are a few other people at this time who would LOVE to be with me but im hung up on this guy, i cant just let it go

i love him, hes leaving, i want to stop him, he might let me but probably not, and im not ok with this - i cant deal

Did you cheat on him?

Are you sure you don't just want him because he is leaving and taking control over his life again? Do you really think you love him if you espected him and ditched him for your friends all the time?

It hurts, but you can't make someone stay, and maybe this will be a good opportunity to learn from your mistakes, and learn you can't walk all over people and expect them to stay around. It's not up to you being "okay" with this, it's about him making the decision he deserves better. It sounds like you took him for granted, and disrespected him and telling him what to do. And he got tired of it.

But at the same time, I hope you do learn from this...and make a promise to not do this to anyone else. It's not your place to treat others this way.

i didnt mean to, i learned my lesson, now i just want to make it right and guarantee it never happens again.

i kno he deserves better cuz im so edited up but if i lose him ive lost everything then ive got nuthin and i want to hurt myself - he made me a better person, without him id be jack edit - i need him - i love him

he loves me but he says im not the girl for him because the way i treated him - its been almost 3 years we were together , i dont want it to end

What is going to make you change now, 3 yrs later? People who take advantage in relationships always say, I will change, well you will for a short time and then return to disrespecting this guy. Be alone for some time and figure out why you did this to him and then once you figure that out you can re-enter the dating world.

You cannot hang onto him so that he does not leave. That won't work. You can let him go, and you can let him know that you regret that you did but also let him know you did not cheat, provided you did not cheat. That would be your best plan of action for right now.