Does this prove he has feelings for me??

I was out with him (supposedly just my friend).

we were in my car and we were talking I cried and he wiped my tears away with his hand.

Then he held me close and hugged me and then kissed my neck..looked me in the eyes and kissed me on the lips.\\

then he had me get out of the car...

turned up the radio and slow danced with me..

btw the entire time he was dancing with me he was trembbling a little.

So what do you think? Do you think there is more than friendship going on here?

he does know I have feelings for him,and my belief is if the feelings were not returned he wouldn't have acted the way he did with me ..cause he would be leading me on in that case & I don't think he would do that to me my friend and all.

Your opinion would be helpful...

Thanks

Yes indeed... there seems to be more than friendly feelings here. That was downright romantic.

I had a friend who would wipe away my tears, but never had 'just a friend' who would kiss me on the neck, lips, and slow dance with me. There's definitely something going on here.

Completely agree!

Did I mention this happened at night under the stars by the ocean...it was like something in a romance novel..never before has someone romanced me like that ...

I could have sworn I was dreaming ..Wow!!!

Talk about being swept off my feet.

...but in the reality side of it I am trying not to get too excited...

and to just see what happeneds now.

Did I mention this happened at night under the stars by the ocean...it was like something in a romance novel..never before has someone romanced me like that ...

I could have sworn I was dreaming ..Wow!!!

Talk about being swept off my feet.

...but in the reality side of it I am trying not to get too excited...

and to just see what happeneds now.

I think he is interested, but stick with attitude, just see what happens. And if he really feels that way, then you should consider him a lucky man.

I was crying because I was upset and thinking about a previous relationship that didn't work out and about my mother's passing.

It seemed that night my emotions were all over the map.

Btw..he said he has no feelings for me ...I found that out Monday.

I was a bit crushed..but that is life.

I guess the feelings and intutiveness that I am really good at sensing that I thought he had for me was..way way off..It is very werird..cause I never have been so wrong..hmmmm

he said he loves me as a friend though8-[