Long or Short hair on men?

I like inbetween kind of hair on a guy,not real long not short either.

I sort of like when a guy kisses me his hair brushes softly against my face.But if a guy is really handsome they can get away with amost anything as long as their hair is well groomed and clean.

even hair shaved bald can look good on certain men.

Depends what suits him....some guys look better with it longer, or shorter...

I however generally prefer it shorter....not sure why but I just do....and by short I mean anywhere from bald to "kinda messy short". I just think it's sexy. Though, I developed a bit of a dislike of that military cut during my years in the military....TOO regimented..lol. I prefer clean cut, but not "precision cut".

That being said....Keith Urban's long hair is quite hot

as I guy I prefer medium length hair. I wouldn't want it to grow past my face but I don't want it short... for quite a few reasons:

1) It actually takes more effort to look after when it's short as it's quite frizzy so it's easier if it has the weight to just hang down and not become a white man's afro.

2) I have a funny shaped head, I shaved my hair once... my god I looked awful. I looked like Shrek

3) I've noticed when my hair was short it looked quite ginger... somehow.

4) It's more interesting to toy with when it's longer.

I know some girls though who are of the opinion that all guys should have 'nice neat' short hair regardless of whether or not it suits them. So mainly I just want to have my own look, not trying to imitate some accepted style.