How aware are girls of their breasts...

AmikeA

Perhapse this is a silly question, but its somethig I have always wondered and kinda a strange thing to bring up, even around my female friends. Ladies, how aware are you of your breasts? Meaning when you lean into someone, or push against them? Is it all about the situation? Could it go either way? If it seems to be in a flirtatious manner is it probably intended that way? etc etc...

Sorry, let me rephrase that LOL

Im not talking about brushing past people on the street/ in a bar, in a more intimate (for lack of a better word) setting. Looking at a book for example, if I were reading a book and showed a girl a certian page, and she leaned in to lookm, but in doing pushed her breasts into my shoulder, leg, arm, whatever, is it likely this was done on purpose?

Haha, perhapse this is an impossible question to answer, its probably entirely contextual.

Sometimes I accidentally press or brush my breasts against other people in doing things, but they are bigger than average, so they tend to get in the way. Often, I am not aware of it until after it has happened. I don't plan it or anything....but once the contact has been made, I'm like "hmm I wonder if he/she noticed that too"

How aware are girls of their breasts?

How aware are guys of their weiners??

Does that give you a little insight?

I know at all times where they are and how they look to others. Mine are fairly large and the women here are going to give me heck, but yes, if I touch you, it is most definitely on purpose. At some time in every day there is someone that in passing it is possible to do the harmless brush against.

The man in the elevator when you reach past him to punch your button. I just happen to have short arms and ever so slightly bump into him and then brush against his jacket sleeve until I reach my button.

The seemingly innocent laugh at a mans joke where you spontaneously grab on of his arms with yours and pull his arm between your breasts and squeeze.

I have a million scenarios, but yeah, I am aware of them...

And if I display them just right, so is everyone else... l)

AmikeA - I think what you mean is how aware girls are of where their breast are at? Sometimes it is better just to ask it outright.

But to answer your question, I think girls keep taps on "them" to make sure nothing happens, like one of them gets free or something like that. Or someone does not tries and grab them. The reason I say this is becuase I am sure most girls see guys looking at their breats a lot and so they have to protect them selfs.

vandgsmom - Uh I pretty much never keep track of my penis. I spend more time watching out for my head than anything else as I don't like hitting my head on the top of door frames.

I am sure most girls see guys looking at their breats a lot and so they have to protect them selfs.

Protect ourselves???

I find myself wishing a perv would jump out of the bushes and feel me up most days...

vandgsmom - Uh I pretty much never keep track of my penis. I spend more time watching out for my head than anything else as I don't like hitting my head on the top of door frames.

"It's 3AM, do you know where your penis is?"

Seriously? Because if you worry more about the head on your shoulders than the one between your legs, then I think you are more rare than the spotted owl. MOST men that I know that are HONEST and not trying to sound as if they are more sensative than they REALLY are will tell you that AT LEAST 20 out of 24 hours a day are spent at least in part thinking about their weiner and where it is and how it feels and what felt it last and when will it get to be felt again... etc, et al.

Maybe installing some taller custom doorframes would help your libido problem...

Protect ourselves???

I find myself wishing a perv would jump out of the bushes and feel me up most days...

Uh ok. But what I was getting at is that since guys tend to look at girls breats more than their faces I would think girls tend to watch out for their breast and body.

"It's 3AM, do you know where your penis is?"

Seriously? Because if you worry more about the head on your shoulders than the one between your legs, then I think you are more rare than the spotted owl. MOST men that I know that are HONEST and not trying to sound as if they are more sensative than they REALLY are will tell you that AT LEAST 20 out of 24 hours a day are spent at least in part thinking about their weiner and where it is and how it feels and what felt it last and when will it get to be felt again... etc, et al.

Maybe installing some taller custom doorframes would help your libido problem...

lol. I will admit that I do think about sex during the day off and on but not every single day, and I don't think about sex that much either. I will also admit that if I see a girl that is sexually attractive I will think about having sex with her, in my mind. I will look at her and maybe smile, but thats it. I don't do one night stands. If your wondering what I think about in replace of my lack of sex thoughts, I generally think about my website, what I am going to do for the day, what I have todo, etc. As far as my other head goes, I more referring to when I enter I building like a place of business where they built it when people where shorter.