A little embarrassing. Ladies?

Do any of you ladies have any tips for drooping breasts? I'll admit I don't wear a bras NEAR as much as I should. Lately almost never. So I've noticed that they're starting to look rather unattractive. Have any ideas other than a breast lift and push-ups? You think if I start wearing a bras they might go back up a little bit? Thanks guys.

I read an article on womens health and they said wearing bras are healthier for your breasts than not wearing one. I would suggest an underwire bra with padding. Not to sound like a mother or preachy you really should wear bras to keep your breasts from droping that way if you have a lump you can detect it easier. Hope this helps.

Inane,

We wimmins can take our shirts off in public and walk away with profit!

Plus, none of them pesky balls to get all sweaty and itchy...though, seems like a satisfying hobby to scratch 'em.

Maaaaaan sometimes I really love to take a day off work, grab a cuppa joe, plop down on the couch, hit the telly, and scratch to my hearts content.

I read an article on womens health and they said wearing bras are healthier for your breasts than not wearing one. I would suggest an underwire bra with padding. Not to sound like a mother or preachy you really should wear bras to keep your breasts from droping that way if you have a lump you can detect it easier. Hope this helps.

Hey I think thats the same article I read. Think it mentioned something about taking bras off is healthier for ME.

Inane,

We wimmins can take our shirts off in public and walk away with profit!

Plus, none of them pesky balls to get all sweaty and itchy...though, seems like a satisfying hobby to scratch 'em.

It's a popular misconception that guy's packages get all itchy all the time. Mine dont, and as far as i know most guy's dont either. As far as sweat goes, your areas get just as sweaty as ours do

A good support bra is seriously needed!! Go into a good dept store...get fitted and get yourself a nice push up bra!! You will feel seriously sexier!!

Unfortunately we gals cant fight gravity!!! Unless we live on the moon. Not wearing a bra means the weight of your breasts get pulled down.....

There are some exercises aswell that help lift the breasts = worth checking out!

You definitely should wear a bra. The reason breasts can begin to droop is because the Cooper's Ligament begins to stretch as there is no support, and you lose that natural lift due to gravity and excessive movement. And breasts of all sizes can droop.

I know for runners, a great supporting bra is absolutely necessary to prevent the range of motion breasts would go through without one that would cause more damage for example. It took me a lot of trial and error to find the best bra's for running for me!

Wearing a good supporting bra really helps the ligament stay strong and not stretch out. Of course age will have an effect too, as will pregnancy, breastfeeding, but great supporting bra's can really help reduce the impact.

I would also suggest doing exercises like bench press, fly's, wide and narrow pushups and pullups - these strengthen your pectorals and give a natural "breast lift".

If you are wearing the RIGHT sized bra (get fitted!) you really should not even feel it, it should feel very comfortable.

I have heard the opposite; that wearing bras is not as healthy as being braless. I read a study on it before, but I cannot find it at the moment. I will keep looking.

Also, this same study showed that wearing a bra does absolutely nothing to prevent sagging even if you began wearing a bra the moment you grew AAAs.

Found the book relating to the study on Amazon: link removed

More links:

link removed

link removed

I have faithfully worn my over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder since I was 9 and it didn't make one bit of difference. Before my first breast reduction ( I am planning on another one in the near-to-distant future) even with a push up bra, gravity was enough to make my ladies move south for the winter (and the spring, summer, and fall, too)..

I think it has more to do with size than anything, but that aside, exercise like steroid-junkie and look up the streatches for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. Whether you have it or not, I always advocate to my patients the importance of keeping your T/O well streatched to avoid neck, shoulder, and back subluxation...

Bras won't reverse the drooping at all, they will help a bit, but breasts are naturally going to droop some.

If you do exercises that build up the pectoral muscles, it'll help. I can vouch for this, since I always lifted heavy stuff with my right side and that breast has better shape than the other.

Edited because "go" and "do" are two different words.

I wonder if spending extensive periods on the moon would help with anti sag or in an anti gravity capsule.

Nah... As soon as you reentered the earths atmosphere they'd be right back where they were....

Now an anti-gravity bra would work... hmmm....

I said it first!!!

I would also suggest doing exercises like bench press, fly's, wide and narrow pushups and pullups - these strengthen your pectorals and give a natural "breast lift".

Agreed. It won't be an overnight solution, but definitely one that is longer-term.